This app provides quick and easy access to your health plan and medical record as well as important resources available for you as the member, patient, or family member.
Example medical record features include:
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments, including e-Visits if your provider is participating
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Access your family's health information
To access these features, you will be prompted for your Community Medical Centers MyChart account. If you do not have a MyChart account, you can sign up today!
Example health plan features include:
• View and share your health plan card
• View and search your claims
• View your benefits
To access these health plan features, you will be prompted for your Community Care Health Member Portal account to grant access to the app to proceed.
Urgent Medical Matters
This app is not to be used in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention — for medical emergencies call 911.
Resolved issue with health plan card sometimes failing to load.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor log in info
I was provided a Activation code by the hospital. Instructions on same sheet says use SS number for log in.
NEITHER WORK for the log in.
There is also a medical record number on top of the page. I used all three numbers 4x each and NO log in.
Don’t waste your time using this 👎🏼
Developer Response ,
We are bummed you ran into challenges leveraging your activation code to create an account and know how frustrating it can be to get stuck.
With the CCH app open, expand the Menu, and tap MyClinical and you will see a login screen. On that login screen, you can tap "Create an Account" and enter your activation code to finish the process.
If you prefer a browser-based method, you can navigate to https://mychart.communitymedical.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp to create your account.
If you would like, you can tap Contact Us and send us an email and we would be happy to assist!
- Fresno Community Hospital and Medical Center
- 187.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Community Medical Centers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.