CCMenu displays the build status of projects on a continuous integration server as an item in the Mac's menu bar. Or in other words, CCMenu is to OS X what CCTray is to Windows.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Notification Center
CCMenu works with CruiseControl, and with CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, and Travis CI. It should work with any continuous integration server that can provide status in the “cctray” XML format.
* Native support for Apple Silicon Macs.
* New mode for menu bar icon. In this mode, the icon uses colour when at least one build is failing. Otherwise it uses the black and white variant.
* Slightly darkened the green icons to increase contrast in tinted menus.
* Built with hardened runtime settings.
* Fix for redirect requests when authentication must be pushed.
* Fix for problems with non-Georgian calendars.
Ratings and Reviews
It was a tiny bit tricky to figure out how to set the Travis integration up. But with a bit of research AND a section on Travis docs that explains the how-to it was not problem at all anymore. Thank you for your time.
You do what you have to do and you do it well
..as Dylan says. This app works perfectly for monitoring all my jenkins jobs and notifying me when things go wrong.
You had one job! And you do it very well.
Simple, single-purpose app that does its job very well indeed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2021 ThoughtWorks Inc.