HepB Consult from CCO is an easy-to-use, point-of care resource for all healthcare professionals and others affected by hepatitis B. This Interactive Decision Support Tool draws upon expert consensus guidelines to provide customized recommendations on whether and how to treat hepatitis B in a specific patient setting. Depending on your country, you can choose whether to review advice from US, European, or Asia-Pacific guidelines.
The tool asks you a series of questions to define a specific HBV case and then presents personalized recommendations for exactly that individual.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter specific patient characteristics through a series of multiple-choice questions
2. Optionally, look up information about each characteristic to better understand why they are necessary to consider when making management choices
3. Instantly see the guideline recommendations for your scenario and consider your practice plan
4. Learn more by reviewing additional online content or entering a new case
The goal of the tool is to educate on optimal management choices for monitoring or treating individuals with chronic HBV infection based on current practice guidelines in the United States, Europe, or Asia-Pacific regions.
The tool will be helpful for clinicians who provide care for patients with HBV infection, including primary care providers, GI and liver specialists, and those in the fields of hepatology and gastroenterology.
The current tool was created in March 2019 and reflects recommendations from the published AASLD, EASL, and APASL guidelines available at that time.
Special thanks to Drs. Kosh Agarwal, Paul Y. Kwo, and Grace LH Wong who provided expert advice, knowledge, and support in the development of this Interactive Decision Support Tool.
This educational tool is part of a CME-certified program developed independently by CCO - Clinical Care Options, LLC, and produced in collaboration with the American Liver Foundation, the Asian Health Foundation and Practicing Clinicians Exchange. It is supported by an educational grant provided by Gilead Sciences.
For additional information on best practices in the management of hepatitis B, including a supplemental educational module and downloadable slideset, go online to clinicaloptions.com/HBVbestpractices. Access to these online educational activities requires login. Registration is fast and free. Register today at clinicaloptions.com.
© 2019 CCO - Clinical Care Options, LLC. All rights reserved
Dark mode now supported throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s very efficient. A great tool for immediate recommendations
The app is a great clinical decision aid and has great potential to empower all providers, but especially primary care providers to test more consistently and make management decisions in the clinical setting.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Clinical Care Options, LLC
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 CCO - Clinical Care Options, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.