Manage your finances smartly with CCTrader, and trade Stocks, ETFs, Bonds and Funds on over 40 international stock exchanges. Available on Mobile, Tablet, Apple Watch and Desktop, access your trades from anywhere around the world!
WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
We are committed to providing a world class service. Our support team is available via messaging or phone.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
You can trade with your mind at rest when using CCTrader. We have been established since 1972 and are licensed to provide investment services by the MFSA. Our client's funds and assets are held separately at all times. Visit our website for more details.
REAL TIME MARKET DATA
Access real time market data and visualise it with HTML5 charting. Create customised price alerts and receive live notifications.
ALL INVESTMENTS, ONE PLATFORM
Using CCTrader you can invest in virtually any Bond, Share, ETF, Fund or Treasury Bill listed on any exchange in the world. Manage all your investments from one platform.
TRANSPARENT COST STRUCTURE
With easy to understand rates CCTrader provides a transparent cost experience. We do not mark up any of our execution prices or charge any other complex or hidden fees.
You can find daily blogs and independent research on a vast range of instruments. We also provide research upon request.
Creating an account is free (no deposit required) and only takes only a few minutes! Visit us at http://www.cctrader.com for more information or download now to get started.
* You can fund your CCTrader account via card with lower fees
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2FA is not great
CCTrader went ahead and enabled two-factor authentication (2FA) via SMS, not as an opt-in security feature, but as a blocking mechanism for logging into your existing account.
1) SMS should not be used for 2FA if it can be avoided. It is relatively insecure and can be compromised with social engineering, MITM attacks, etc. There is plenty of literature available on this. One of the common ways hackers gain access to accounts is via SIM swaps.
2) If you are traveling and using a different SIM card, or if you cannot connect to a cell network, you are going to have a bad time.
3) If you permanently lose access to your phone number (e.g. change numbers without considering CCTrader first), you are going to have a bad time.
CCTrader should instead,
1) Provide opt-in 2FA support that supports multi-platform authenticator apps like Google Authenticator, Authy, etc. There should be a prompt and easy-to-follow set of instructions to enable it upon successful login. One-time passwords sent by email would also be better than SMS.
OR, even better,
2) Provide 2FA functionality, such as a code generator, directly in their own app (and allow enabling bypass with TouchID or other biometric ID), and associate your preferred *device* (not SIM card) to your account for any 2FA purpose.
A code generator in an app consists of a hash of a shared secret key (e.g. derived from device ID) with the current timestamp. Look into TOTP, RFC6238, RFC4226. I cannot think of a good reason a modern OTP / 2FA implementation should start with SMS when there is already a smartphone app available.
Immediate upgrade to 5 stars when this is improved or made opt-in.
The app is a web view. Waiting for the real thing!
I wouldn't normally have a ton of issues with this, but some things need to be tweaked. For example, 1) there is a delay when opening the menu; 2) when you navigate you get the spinner but the view doesn't change until loading is complete (the view should immediately change to some loading or null state); etc. Basic fundamental UI tweaks would make this much better & make it harder to realize that it's a web view.
edit: thanks for the response & roadmap tip!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we'll pass this on to our UI team to see what they can do.
In the meantime we welcome you to follow our public roadmap (https://trello.com/b/TOdBkXEv/cctrader-public-roadmap) to view and vote on future features which will be added to the platform.
- Calamatta Cuschieri & Co Ltd.
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 1972-2018 Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.