CDBManager is a Certificate of Deposit and Bond Manager, a must for the serious individual investors and Financial Investment advisers to help them manage their clients assets with multiple accounts and/or multiple institutions.
CDs and Bonds are managed in a hierarchical style of user / institution / account. This allows for the most flexible way to organize these assets.
But one of the greatest features of Certificate of Deposit and Bond Manager is the Earned Interest Viewer(tm). CDs and Bonds are displayed in a unique way that helps the user see how much interest has been earned and yet to be earned.
By combining all of your separate accounts in to one place you will be able to see how CDs and Bonds compare to each other respectively, in size and duration. Another benefit is being able to see how Ladders are viewed.
For CDs, it displays the duration, from purchased date to maturity date, size, as represented by the initial principle value, and earned and future interest, represented by color. This gives the user the ability to visually see how their assets look in comparison to each other. This can be exceptionally important if the user want to construct a financial ladder. The user can select to view assets by individual account, institutions or all assets for that user.
For Bonds, it displays the duration, from opened date to settlement date, if different, to maturity date, size, as represented by the initial principle value, and earned and future interest, represented by color. This gives the user the ability to visually see how their assets look in comparison to each other. This can be exceptionally important if the user want to construct a financial ladder for cash flow purposes. The user can select to view assets by individual account, institutions or all assets for that user.
Included is a sample Data Base. This allows the user to gain a lot of knowledge without the effort of trial and error.
A preloaded Institutions file includes some of the more commonly used banks and Financial Institutions that users use. Of course, you are always free to add to this list.
Just a few of the more commonly used institutions are:
• Ally Bank
• Bank of America
• CIT Bank
• Charles Schwab
• Synchrony Bank
• TD Ameritrade
• TreasuryDirect (for US Bonds)
• Detail Data Report, a list of selected assets
• Expiration Report, a lists of CD and Bonds by Expiration Date
• Ladder Suggestion Report, a lists of suggested New CD and Bonds, based on next expiring CD or Bond
• Import / Export data in CSV, XML, or proprietary CDB format
• Backup and Restore of Data Base
• Local Notification of CDs and Bonds that are to expire in 7 and 1 day intervals
to remind you to take action.
• Built-in HELP system to aid the user
• SORT feature on CD & Bond Graph Views
- Maturity Date
- Account Type
• DISPLAY feature on CD & Bond Graph Views
- Displays by the selected Account Types
These are just a few of the many options that Certificate of Deposit and Bond Manager offers, the rest are for you to discover.
Minor fix in Notifications section.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eric King
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2023 ELK Mobil Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.