CD Burn Pro - Music CD is easy tool to burn music or other audio to CD, helps you to create normal audio CDs from your favorite (MP3, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AIFF, APE, WAV, WMA, OGG, MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, etc) files. You can then enjoy them in your portable cd player or car CD player.
You can import MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLV, OGG, MKA, AU, CAF, AIFF, AC3 and more.
You can extract and convert the audio content from video formats including (MOV, M4V, MP4, DivX, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, WebM, DV and more).
#### You only need 2 steps can finish your CD: ####
1. Import music (Click "+" button or drag musics into list ).
2. Start Burn.
** Feature **
* Click "+" or drag musics into the list to import your musics.
* Click Burn to start your CD Making.
* Supports high speed writing.
* Supports the following popular audio file formats and more. * Burn Musics to CD.
* Trim your audio.
* A good tools for burning your Music.
* Enjoy them in your portable CD player or car CD player.
* Easy to use with intuitive user interface with drag-drop feature.
6. MPEG-1, MPEG-2,
Note: If you have some problems, please send email to email@example.com I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolved some bugs .
Ratings and Reviews
Does the Job
As many others have said, the app works as advertized but adds the obstacle of requiring the user to re-launch the application in order to change what is being burned. I think the develpers assumed the user would be burning the same audio to a large batch of discs during any given session, but that doesn't seem to be what most people (myslef included) use it for!
CD Pro Burner
Works as advertized. Simple and fairly quick. One negative is not being able to clear last burn and start another wihout closing program and opening again. Seems a simple command to clear cache and start new would be easy fix.
Works, but much room to improve
This works for burning an audio CD, and that's about the extent of things.
What would be nice is if it:
1. Allowed you to save your project so you can come back and burn more of the same CD (think: bands and musicians who are likely a majority of the market for a burner these days)
2. Used a better font: the font looks like old times roman and is much too large so you only see part of the song title typically and
3. Allowed you to scroll your list window left and right to see the entire track title. Especially in consideration of #2, it can be hard to see what your list really is when all you see is a partial ARTIST NAME before it gets cut off.
The developer, PENG GUIPING, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PENG GUIPING
- 10.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Greatdy Softs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.