Professional CD DVD Label Maker.
If you want to make your own CD, DVD cover, double cover labels, jewel cases, case inserts, spines, and more, or you need custom video and MP3 collections, have a lot of family photos and data for backups, or you would like to create unique gifts, then you have entered the right place.
With our software you'll forget about the tip pen for quick labeling your CDs. The software is a CD/DVD disc cover designer and dvd label maker that helps you to create CD, DVD labels etc., using various built-in disc label formats, clipart, background images, and ready made templates provided.
Text, graphics, images, backgrounds and templates, can be easily added to your disc label design, as well as various shapes containing color gradients and images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text files.
Image libraries and pre-made templates:
Hundreds of disc, cover, inserts, double cover templates are supplied with the CD DVD Label Maker. More then a thousand images for backgrounds and clipart in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, etc., are in the product image libraries.
You can print your disc covers, etc., on papers from Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.
Powerful printing features:
Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your disc cover on printers and achieve excellent results, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc. image files for outside printing. These files can be sent to a printing company or used as a labels preview.
- Easy and intuitive dvd label maker interface. - Label Paper formats overview.
- Custom cover designed labels and formats support.
- Clipart and background image libraries, thousands of professionally designed label layout templates. - Cover templates for jewel case and DVD disc case inserts and booklets, MiniCD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc. - Insert JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and other format images. - Multiline Power Text function.
- Image effects using various built-in image filters, masks, tints, opacity value. - Support color gradients. - Support bleed printing. - Text wrap around objects, label outlines. - Text link between objects. - Text along Ellipse mode.
- Support insert table to disc label. - Guides to align objects. - Export your disc cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats. - Barcode objects with major barcode types. - Print to a wide array of label and paper types. - Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results. - Bleed printing, crop and trim marks.
- Epson EasyPrint support for direct to CD/DVD disc printing on Epson printers. - Bezier tool for creating and editing graphics. - Support save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
- Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced cover designs.
- Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
- Support print two different disc labels at once, on a single sheet.
import from Photos improved
Ratings and Reviews
Having problem with Epson Direct to Disk (Artisan 50)
I have used this program for a few years. It is a bit hard to use, but I figured it out.
With this version (all versions of software up to date OS, Driver and this software 2.3.1...) The Epson Direct to Disk mode jump to a paper mode screen and no action to print happens. I hope the developer fixes this soon. It has always worked well before.
My problem is the support page... still in the pre-App Store stone age. I did send a support email.
I choose to buy a different software package from another vendor. I can not wait for a fix.
Developer Response ,
It prints fine when the printer connected to your system, but there are problems when using the same printer on a network. Evidently a problem with the driver.
unable photo import
when I select “Photos” on the menu, the program puts the imac into the “beach ball” and almost brings processing to a stop. Have to “force quit” …even after waiting for 15 minutes. Never had a program from the App store do this. Fix or refund the $25! I should have read the comments first. sigh.
Developer Response ,
Please contact email@example.com, we need to get the additional information from you to be able to make the fix.
You'll need experience with using label makers in general in order to fully utilize the functionality of this product. If you don't know what you're doing be prepared to read support and help manuals.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.