The CDCES (formerly CDE) Coach app provides you with exam study tools and clinical resources on the go!
Designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, BC-ADM, CDCES, (Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist) as a pocket tool for aspiring and certified Diabetes Specialists. Beverly is a nationally recognized diabetes expert who has passed her CDCES (formerly CDE) and BC-ADM Exam many times and has helped thousands of healthcare professionals celebrate exam success.
The CDCES Coach app gives you instant access to study tools for the CDCES and BC-ADM exams, along with practical tools you can use in your day-to-day practice.
* Medication PocketCards: These easy-to-use guides summarize diabetes medications, insulins, and injectables used in diabetes care.
* Practice quizzes: Test your knowledge and simulate certification exams with our quizzes and our top-rated Question of the Week.
* Clinical resources: Stay informed about critical resources to improve care with our on-demand webinars, cheat sheets, articles, blogs, and newsletters.
* New Questions of the Week
* Glucagon pocket cards
* Quick quizzes to test your knowledge
* Easy access to Free webinars
- New app icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a great app! The podcasts are easily downloadable and convenient to listen to on my commute to work. The in-app pocketcards are extremely helpful and informative as well.
Nurse Practitioner, Certified Diabetes Educator
Love this app !! Used it to access my 'CDE boot camp' course by Beverly Thomassian and listened to the podcast to and from work daily. It was compatible with my phone (iPhone 6S Plus), very clear and I could pause it and resume the podcasts where I left. I also use it to access the Diabetes standards of care and drugs in my daily practice - love, love, love it !!!
Excellent Resource for a Busy CDE
This app is my "go to." The resources a busy CDE needs are in this app, are easy to find, and are kept up to date. It's been developed by leaders in our field who understand what our days look like and the challenges we face. A definite "must have!"
- Professional Diabetes Education Services, Inc
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2016 | DiabetesEd Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.