Celebrity Edge Access Tour, narrated by Richard Fain and Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, uses binaural audio, soundscaping, and 3-D augmented reality technology to excite your senses as you learn about a ship designed to redefine luxury cruising and change the way you experience the world.
The tour introduces you to 13 of Edge’s most innovative spaces, including:
- The Theatre an ever-changing canvas for our productions that features four stage areas and three moving LED backdrops
- Magic Carpet, the world’s first cantilevered, floating platform that reaches heights of 13 stories above sea level along the ship’s exterior
- Rooftop Garden, a living, urban, outdoor playscape.
- Destination Gateway, a modern, destination enrichment focused space that also serves as a comfortable environment for transportation ashore.
We’ve also created 360-degree videos for the Galley, the Bridge, the Engine Control Room, and Edge Launches.
Available to download and use for free onboard the ship - no Wi-Fi purchase needed - the Celebrity Edge Access Tour brings you a step closer to understanding what is so special about our revolutionary new ship.
With each release, we add new functionality and improve existing features to give our guests the best experience while touring Celebrity Edge. With this release we now allow guests to experience the Celebrity Edge Access Tour before, during, and after their cruise by providing access to the insider content off-ship.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has to be the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! Even sent it to others just to have them check it out
Dumbest idea ever!
Celebrity’s website, while graphically appealing, is information lite. Their ship information is nothing more than a deck plan (helpful) and marketing (waste of time). I can’t get any of my questions answered!
I hoped this app would fill the gap. Inexplicably you not only have to be on the ship for it to work, you are instructed to point your camera to the floor for it to work. Presumably to determine location.
Obviously useless to plan a trip - my purpose. Even useful from my stateroom?
The iOS version doesn’t work. Keeps loading over an over. Sometimes asks for a wi-fi connection, and mine is connected, but no difference. The loading process starts over and over.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 236.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 – Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.