Take command of your immune system in this real-time strategy game set in a rich 3D environment. Your cells are under constant attack from bacterial invasion. Devise and execute your own tactics for success in the battle against bacteria and infection.
Create your troops and wage war on bacteria! There are four units under your command. Your mission is to gather information, locate, study and then overcome the enemy.
* ‘Engineer’ units are platelets, essential for healing wounds.
* ‘Killers’ are the footsoldiers of the immune system, attacking bacteria to release antigens.
* ‘Scouts’ gather these antigens as useful information then pass it on to specialists.
* ‘Specialist’ units use the information to pinpoint weaknesses then wage war with superbugs.
Gain first hand experience of the ways our bodies overcome infection by exploring the human body beneath the skin. It’s up to you to observe how various parts of the immune system work together, then plan your strategy to conquer the invaders.
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Game is good itself but I can't find a decent game unless it's a pay-to-play game I'm getting really frustrated because no good games are free😤
Can you also put more cells into the game?!
Pay to play for what? 2 more levels and then waiting for more while they run my 'subscription'. 5 dollars per month to play 1 game I find interesting; the only reason why their is a subscription is to fuel their other games which I have 0 interest in. So, I have to buy a subscription for 1 game because they think I find their other games worth paying for? No thanks, just make the apps cost money instead of wasting my money on a monthly occurring subscription for such a small game and other games I have 0 interest in. Like, come on.
Developer Response ,
Hi P2P. Sorry you're not happy with Cell Strike. We do have another version in the works coming later this year as a standalone product (not part of the subscription package) that will be available at a low cost. Hope that helps!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Touch Press Inc
- 140.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Touch Press Games $4.99
- Cell Strike complete game $7.99
- Touch Press Games $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.