Tune your cello instantly with precision and ease!
· The most accurate - displays the exact sound frequency in Hz.
· Calibration for A: 392Hz, 415Hz, 432Hz, 440Hz, 441Hz, 442Hz, 443Hz, 444Hz, 466Hz.
· Instant load and fastest tuning! - Optimized for latest devices.
· Highest responsiveness and sensitivity.
· Intuitive user interface with LED tuning indicator.
· Visual indicators - tuned string lights up.
· Universal app - works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
· Advanced settings (A4 calibration, Mic sensitivity, Sound notifications) and Tuning fork! (as in-app purchases)
What our users say:
"Does what it promises - Very useful app."
"This app makes tuning so easy!"
"By far the greatest and most accurate cello tuning app. Play the string, read its chart and you know whether you're in tune."
"Amazing! Outstanding, well spent money!
"All cellists should have this app!"
"It's very useful for me! Thank you!"
"Very convenient software. Suitable for any skill!"
Please make sure to allow microphone access to this app when prompted.
Check it under Settings>Privacy>Microphone. Thank you.
Got ideas? Questions?
Please send us your feedback through our site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Optimization for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone SE and latest iPads.
· A4 Calibration, Tuning fork and Settings (as In-App Purchases).
· Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use. Works well.
Noticed they changed the look of the cello graphic which is pretty cool. At first I felt I payed an unnecessary amount of money to unlock the app’s full potential and truthfully, I’m still feeling that way for the most part. The app’s tuning fork only goes cello octaves for open strings. For some people it’s easier to listen to a higher pitch to tune as well as a lower pitch to fine tune. But since this company shows signs of updates, it makes me optimistic about my purchase.
I would like to be able to play music over Bluetooth while keeping the app open on my phone to see the hurtz of my other notes. Music stops playing when you open the app. Hope that’s changeable in terms of mic and audio playing dilemmas for app developers (because I don’t know how any of that works but I really just wanna keep the app open while music also plays??? You feel me???) Anyway, and please add pitch option for tuning fork.
Looking forward to see how this app evolves and makes it worth the purchase. (Even if that means having to purchase so suggested updates.)
App not working at all. I have used it many times and suddenly the whole app has stopped
The whole app has packed up and stopped working. It has worked beautifully for me before and today the basic and the pro apps do not work at all. They don’t even register that I am playing a note. Why?
- Pedro Daniel Macalupu Cumpen
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Daikyouju Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Tuning Fork $0.99
- Settings $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.