CellScopeLite is an offline version of the popular "CellScope - Oto for Clinicians" app, and with the Oto to convert the iPhone into a portable, digital otoscope for smarter ear care. Easily capture and view high quality magnified images of the eardrum.
The Oto is available nationwide and can be purchased online at www.cellscope.com/clinicians. The Oto is compatible with the iPhone 5, 5s, SE, 6, 6s, and 7. *iPhone 5c, 6+, and 7+ are not supported.
CellScopeLite shares the same offline functionality as the CellScope app, including:
BETTER ENGAGE PATIENTS IN THE CLINIC
• Capture ear images with patients to educate them on their ear health.
TRACK PATIENT’S EAR IMAGES OVER TIME
• Track ear images to improve quality and consistency of care.
IMPROVE MEDICAL EDUCATION
• Train residents, students, nurses and staff.
“I love the ability to access a medical grade app on the iPhone to show people what their ear looks like during their visit. It's a great tool for physicians, physician training and patient education.” - Dr. Charles Suntra, Otolaryngologist
• Clinical Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine, July 2015
• American Journal of Emergency Medicine, University of California Davis Medical Center, May 2015
The Oto is considered a Class 1 device, which makes it exempt from FDA approval or clearance (Source: 21 CFR Parts 862-892) due to the low-risk level associated with this type of device. CellScope adheres to the FDA’s rules and requirements for marketing, including but not limited to: registration, labeling and good manufacturing practices.
Copyright 2013-2018, CellScope, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Contact us with any questions or feedback. email@example.com or (888) 930-6490.
- Videos now properly attach to email
- CellScope, Inc
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © CellScope Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.