Everything you want to know about your CELLULAR CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Cellular Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Cellular connection from carrier information to cellular features and more.
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE),
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
• Detect carrier features available in your country:
• Voice over IP (VoIP) support.
• Device unlocking (carrier-free) support.
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support.
• Visual Voicemail support.
• FaceTime (audio or video) over cellular connection.
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Wi-Fi calling (using the carrier Wi-Fi network).
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Government and AMBER (America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) alerts.
• Disaster type (tsunami, earthquake, flood, godzilla) alerts.
• Full offline carrier database contains 500+ mobile networks from 150+ countries.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
• Show cellular data and visual voice mail traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
• Show cellular network interface IP address, ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Low-level information about the cellular interface, technical parameters, flags.
• Detect cellular features of your device: SIM card size, phone and Wi-Fi calling, cellular data transfer capabilities.
• Show RF exposure Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) limit values (US, EU).
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• iPhone SE (2020) support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
yeah i thought this was something that would tell you what channel you are actually using. all it does is spit out the specifications for the iPhone 6s+ that i already know more or less. i wanted something that would tell me the current channel, like field test mode, but easier to navigate.
i would ask for my money back if i didn’t have $3 of a gift card on my account
Brown screen on my iPad Pro 9.7 iOS 9.3.2
When I turn the app on I get a brown screen and it takes at least a minute to get things to come back up. This app is now useless and I recommend you DO NOT BUY, ITS A WAST OF MONEY! It will only lockup your screen. Wish I could get my money back.
Developer Heads Up
To the developers:
While Cell Spy is a good program, it has an issue with crashing on iPhone 5S models.
I can see this program has great potential; but please, please, please fix the crashing.
Edit: Here's a little further info that might help the devs - the program crashed when checking cellular info while connected to Wi-fi.
Edit 2: It seems the crash is intermittent. Hasn't happened for a while. Worth noting, though. Added a star.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Csaba Iranyi
- 5.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Csaba Iranyi. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.