New to the Centeron suite of products is our mobile app for Apple® devices.
The app taps into detailed data for each of your sites through Centeron WebView in a summary form. You can select a site and drill down through its hierarchy, similar to how you would in Centeron WebView. Each tank has its own summary data, including tank name, current fill level for a product, average daily usage, and days remaining.
There is also a useful real-time mode that can be utilized with our Encompass devices for more frequent reporting, allowing you to get an updated reading while you are on site. This is particularly useful for before and after delivery for a specific tank as well as troubleshooting.
*NOTE* Must have current login access to WebView to use this app. Go to www.centeron.net to request information on Centeron monitors.
* The top of the tank report should no longer be partially hidden behind the navigation bar
* Poll Now buttons are now only shown for tanks that have the capability to be polled
* All timestamps now reference the device's timezone instead of webview user settings
* The settings button on iPads no longer crash the app
* Loading text has been changed
* Real Time Mode now updates correctly
* Added app version information to the login screen
* Added the ability to hide the keyboard on the login screen by pressing the return button
* A check is performed on login to see if there is a newer version of the app available
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. Unpredictable at best.
Can't Log in
I would love to use this app to help our company out but it hasn't worked on my iphone 4s since i downloaded it. I even have the new version. Can't log in on my phone through the app. Once i'm able to use this app i will update my rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.