CenterState Banks Mobile Access allows you to manage finances on the go!
FAST and SAFE – Mobile Access is available to all Online Banking users *.
- Complete transactional services 24/7 - Customers can view Transaction History for checking, savings, loans and credit card accounts**
- Pay Bills
- Initiate payments, transfers, stop payments
- Assign account nicknames
- View images of checks, as well as view online statements, make loan payments and more.
- Personal financial management - Personal financial management functionality presents an opportunity for the bank to help customers reach their financial goals and provide a value-added service.
- Contact us via Secure Messaging for support
Your Online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
- No Personal Information is stored on your phone
- Account number information is not transmitted
To enroll and activate CenterState Banks Mobile Access, log in to CenterState Bank’s Online Banking Application
* You must be enrolled in CenterState Bank’s Online Banking. Not Enrolled in Online Banking yet? Visit our website to get started.
** Note: Some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
Get ready for a series of changes to CenterState Bank’s mobile app starting with this one! Specifically, check out the following:
New look and feel
We tested usability and came up with a sleeker design, that is more colorful, happier, and easier to use.
We value keeping your information secure, so we instituted some monitoring features that will prompt you with specialized questions if we detect anything out of the ordinary.
If you use a reader, we have made upgrades to provide greater readability, contrast, and ease of use.
Along with better usability, we made the app faster, stronger, and more powerful.
Nobody likes bugs, so we squashed the ones we knew about in order to make your experience better.
We have more work to do on this app so stay tuned. In the meantime, if you have feedback or ideas for the future, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work
I'm all for changes and improvements...but now the only way I currently bank does not work. Hope to see improvements quickly. Thanks
The new design actually looks so much better and I was actually pleased to see that they’d updated the app at first. The design is nowhere near the issue. The issue is that I can somehow no longer make transfers with the type of account I have, and I had two accounts (a checkings and a savings) but now I only have one (the checkings) granted I didn’t have any money in the savings at the time so I guess I can understand why they took that account away...but why not give a warning beforehand just in case I had plans to put some money into that account? And what is up with not being able to make transfers anymore? That’s stupid. I’m not sure if this is necessarily the app’s fault, I guess it’s just something the bank is doing. But the thing is, both the bank and bank’s app need to stop doing this crap. Always major changes being made out of the blue, no time to prepare for any of them. Give people at least a one week’s notice or something before you go making massive (or even small) changes!
One thing you might be able to fix: after I logout, the fingerprint log in screen comes up, which causes me to either log back in or click cancel. It can be frustrating to log out.
Thanks, love the new changes.
- CenterState Banks, Inc.
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © CenterState Banks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.