Centsible: Budget & Finance 4+
Budget & Expense Tracking
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Gain control of your money with the Centsible three step budgeting approach, which helps you create a budget with more stability and less surprises.
Step 1: Start off your budget by planning out all your monthly fixed and variable expenses like rent, groceries, cable, eating out, etc.
Step 2: Take large expenses in the future, like quarterly car insurance or car maintenance fund, and save smaller portions monthly until its expected.
Step 3: Once you have your plan in place, fund your categories monthly and track expenses. You will have much more control of your money with a rock solid budget.
* Give every dollar a job, also known as the envelope system.
* Plan for monthly expected expenses and sinking funds with ease.
* Real-time Expense tracker
* Special credit card treatment in your budget.
* No Ads.
* Simple calculator
* Recurring transactions
Free for 14 days.
- Centsible is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed monthly or annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Added more custom currency formatting when your locale is not available.
* Updated the font.
* You can now add up to 5 due dates on categories
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile envelope budgeting at its best!
I’ve been looking for an alternative to ynab after the price increase and the fact that I still need to login to desktop to do basic things. Came across Centsible and fell in love! It’s fast, clean, and simple to use. It has all the core features ynab has at a fraction of the price. As someone who doesn’t use direct import, this app speaks to me. And the dev is improving it every month. Highly recommend Centsible.
The cleanest budgeting app to date
The interface is very user friendly and clean compared to most budgeting apps on the App Store. The set up was easy and it gives great visibility into my spending habits. I had no clue that I was spending over $600 in food delivery a month until Centsible categorized my expenses. It’s definitely worth it if you’re trying to practice better spending habits.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andy Valdez
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Centsible
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Yearly Plan $49.99