Ceramic Review, the international magazine of contemporary and historical ceramic art, was launched in 1970 by the Craft Potters Association. Since then it has explored and reported on the heritage and changes in trends of ceramics both in the UK and abroad.
Published bi-monthly, the magazine was relaunched two years ago with a crisp new feel to reflect the growing interest in the ceramics world. Combining authoritative features with lavishly illustrated top-quality photography, CR regularly includes in-depth profiles of the most exciting names at work today; features interviews with new names who are making their mark in the field of ceramics; hosts a practical how-to Masterclass series with top ceramists, both in print and online; includes insights from leading auction houses on the latest trends emerging in the world of collecting, alongside the latest news, reviews, exhibitions and events.
An invaluable resource for potters, ceramists, ceramic artists, collectors, enthusiasts and students, Ceramic Reviewhas been inspiring the UK and international ceramics communities for almost 50 years.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great visual source encouraging pottery
The UK is steeped in pottery. Where else could a reality tv show about ceramics start? This resource doesn’t come across as preachy or snooty, it has a real joy for the art of and craft of the medium of caly
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ceramic Review Publishing Ltd
- 11.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.