Getting married? Congratulations!
Capture, share and print every guest's photos and videos with Ceremony! Your guests will love using it and you’ll walk away with a complete archive of your wedding day memories. Ceremony is 100% private, and easy enough for every guest to use.
Ceremony allows you to:
1. Gather every guest's photos and videos.
2. Share your event schedule (including directions, maps and more).
3. Message every guest, right from the app.
4. Order professional prints, canvases and more.
5. Relive your big day anytime!
Here’s how it works:
1. Create a Ceremony event and invite guests to join with your private code.
2. Add your event schedule and share updates with messages.
3. Guests post photos and videos.
4. You and your guests can share and print every memory in full-resolution!
Top reasons couples use Ceremony:
1. Gather every guest’s full-resolution photos and videos.
2. Walk away from your big day with every memory perfectly organized.
3. Forget about muddled or forgotten hashtags (you don’t need one!).
4. Unlike social networks, Ceremony is 100% private.
5. Unlike other wedding apps, Ceremony is 100% ad free. We don’t share your info or your guests’ info with anyone else.
6. Use Ceremony’s built-in camera or upload photos and videos from your device.
7. Download one, 10 or every full-resolution photo and video at any time.
8. You and your guests can order prints and gallery canvases from your Ceremony web gallery.
9. Upload unlimited photos and videos from regular cameras in your Ceremony web gallery.
10. Invite guests from the app itself or via email, text, Facebook, or your wedding website.
11. Ceremony is simple enough for every guest.
12. Download beautiful (and free!) card templates to remind your guests to use Ceremony.
Ceremony was made for weddings, but perfect for:
– Birthday parties
– Bar/bat mitzvahs
– School trips
– Sporting events
Check out our 5 star ratings from Ceremony users:
"Simple. Elegant. Great." by tylercushing
Having had family events with multiple generations attending, it's always hard to get everyone to share the photos they took. After we got everyone using the app with our “code”, everything just fell in place. Probably great for weddings, but I'd say it's great for any event.
"Photo mom" by Bornondec8
What a great idea and excellent execution, I love this app! Everyone's photos uploaded in real time and it's private?! Brilliant. And the prints are gorgeous, they look like they were taken with a real camera. Wow.
"Great app" by ACampbell1018
Easy to use, great concept. Wish I had known about this app when I got married a year ago!
"How did I get married without this?!" by JamieKever
I am seriously considering having a repeat wedding so I can use Ceremony. I HATED having to ask my guests to post pictures on Facebook and Instagram and use cheesy “'wedding hashtag”' but wanted to see our wedding through the eyes of our guests! I've used this app for small dinner parties and larger house parties too. It's SO easy and user friendly. I'm hooked!
"Easy to use, a private way to share images" by Mattyscott02
Ceremony is incredibly simple to use, and allows me the ability to privately share images from our event with my family and friends. Exactly what I was looking for, and will be using for future events as well.
"Amazing!" by Erinwhite97
The Ceremony app is a MUST for any event. My husband and I used it for our recent wedding and love it! It is so easy to use and the perfect way to see all of the images from our family and friends on our special day. I am recommending to everyone!
Share your registry, right in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
So, so fun!!! This app made it so easy for us to enjoy our wedding weekend photos and not feel like we had to be the ones taking all the pics! Very user friendly and easy! Our friends captured so many amazing moments and things that even our professional photographer didn’t get.
Okay, but not great
We used this app for a June 2023 wedding. It is a nice idea but definitely has flaws. The biggest is that the video recording feature doesn't work consistently and if you record through the app and it flakes (like it did during our ceremony), there's no other saved recording on your phone so that video is just gone. It also doesn't let you record more than a minute at a time but nowhere does it say that. Many people got photo upload errors that seemed out of the blue. It also kept notifying guests and even me (the bride), that I was "missing out" on my event. In fact a friend just texted me that she just got that "missing out" Ceremony notification about our wedding...two months after it ended. Would much rather spend a bit more for a more functional app for such a big day.
Super easy to use!!
I mainly am using this app too keep everyone updated for a hand fasting ceremony for next year. I do like that you can have more than one event going. Also best part it’s free!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arcivr, LLC
- 102.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © @2020 Arcivr, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ceremony Pro $4.99
- Unlock an Event $19.99