Farmers use Ceres Imaging to help understand water stress, plant nutrient uniformity, pest emergence, and other issues in their fields. Ceres Imaging provides aerial spectral imagery throughout the growing season to observe patterns and trends over time, view your entire farm or zoom into individual rows and plants.
Your imagery can be downloaded to your device for guaranteed viewing while in the field.
View your location in the field and navigate to areas of concern with your GPS overlaid on the imagery map.
Add notes to your imagery for reference and team communication.
View your field imagery from your iPhone and iPad from anywhere!
Ceres Imaging helps you:
- Monitor irrigation system distribution uniformity
- Plant water stress, under and over watering
- Plant nutrient/nitrogen variation
- Pest emergence
- Team communication and assigning tasks
- General plant stress
- You might have noticed that things look a little different around here! We are proud to unveil a new look for Ceres Imaging.
- Mobile Marker Photo Upload: Added the ability cancel an in progress image upload.
- Fixed a bug with Maker Photos being inadvertently deleted.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.