Now updated to cover the CNE 2018 Test Blueprint! Prepare for the Certified Nurse Educator Exam through the NLN with nearly 350 questions from experts Ruth Wittmann-Price and Maryann Godshall.
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, this app also includes full digital access to Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Review Manual 3rd edition, 100-question practice, custom quizzes, and more!
Install the free version today and jump start your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes:
• Full digital access to Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Review Manual, Third Edition, by Ruth A. Wittmann-Price, Maryann Godshall, and Linda Wilson:
• 150+ practice questions covering more than 15 exam categories
• Exam-style application-based and analysis questions with detailed explanations
• Build your own quiz or study by topic - you choose!
• A 100-question practice test with instant scoring and remediation upon completion
• ALL book chapters including:
• An overview of the exam
• Key NLN blueprint topics such as:
• Teaching and learning strategies
• Facilitating learning in the classroom
• Assessment Evaluation
• Learning with simulation
• Curriculum Design
• Detailed results tracking for practice questions, with the ability to flag your weak areas for further review
• Geared for nurse educators in the United States and Canada
• And much more!
© Springer Publishing
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-246-5299.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!! If you are preparing for the CNE, I highly recommend it. I love how it incorporates colors and you can tag the questions as didn’t, somewhat, or know. It is a great visual. It looks and feels engaging. I am enjoying learning using this app.
Developer Response ,
We are SO happy you are finding the app helpful! These are the stories we love to hear about. Good luck on your future journey!
Great App with lots of questions and rationales. Chapter reviews, broken down into subject areas, authors listed as well as contributors. I feel confident going into the test!
Developer Response ,
That is terrific to hear! Thank you so much for this feedback.
Love the app! The questions are very helpful.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 129.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Springer Publishing Company
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Questions $79.99
- CNE QA - Standard $59.99
- CNE Premium Upgrade $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.