CG Transit offers offline trip planning in public transport systems of more than 20 U.S. and Canadian cities and European trains.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on the map etc.
• Fast offline searching
• Search routes by map
• Advanced search parameters - changing the date and time, adding "via" stations, choosing transport modes, etc.
• Favorite routes
• Push notifications of schedule updates and their immediate download
• Selected transit authorities in the United States: New York (subway, buses, trains), Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Washington, San Francisco, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Honolulu, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
• Selected transit authorities in Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec, Winnipeg
• Train timetables in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Benelux, Austria, the Czech and Slovak Republic, Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Nordic and Balkan countries
• Selected public transport, bus and train timetables in the Czech and Slovak Republic
U.S. and Canadian cities – free basic features (offline searching, search routes by map), paid premium features (more details, routes and stops searching, no advertisement)
European schedules - an annual license fee (one month to try out all the timetables for free)
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
• Improved iPhone X, Xr and Xs support
• Ability to change font size in app settings
New features in 4.2.0:
• Redesigned route, trip and place detail screens
• Route notifications - don't miss a bus anymore
• Dynamic fonts
• Better Accessibility
• Faster searching using Spotlight Search
and much more..
Ratings and Reviews
A necessity for public transportation usage
I rely on SEPTA to get from South Philly to the King of Prussia mall 5 days a week for work. Therefore, I rely on this app everyday for my ever changing bartender schedule, and SEPTA's. Before I set my alarm, all I need to do is change the arrival day & time, and the app will tell me what time the subway leaves, when I will get uptown, how soon I have to be at the bus, and when I will arrive at work, with various options on routes and times on either side of my desired arrival time. With Septa being unreliable for one reason or another (traffic, maintenance issues, or whatever excuse a driver can come up with), it's nice to be able to chose a schedule that will get me to work a half hour early, or if I'm pushing the envelope, 5 minutes before my shift. I don't know what I would do with out this transit app. I've tried many others and they just don't fit my needs. This one is perfect for public transportation users, especially those who live in Philadelphia and are relying on connections/heading to the suburbs. Don't necessarily recommend this for intercity travel unless you're on a tight schedule, since the subways run every ten minutes, and popular bus routes the same or less.
This app does not update the routes as they go out of service.
Using this app will get you lost or stranded in one the biggest cities in the world.
Plenty of other public transit apps to use in NY (5 other apps).
Do not get hustled into paying for this app, there will be plenty of other praying on you as a tourist. You don’t need the extra risk or frustration.
Avoid this app for your own safety.
Wanted to take family to Bronx zoo on 7Ave express.
To our surprise 7 stops on this route we’re out of service (including our stop). This app directed me specifically to this route.
The stations were not closed unexpectedly, either. Scheduled maintenance.
We got dumped off in the hood. (The real hood in the Bronx.) with my fiancé, 17 year old daughter and her friend.
Very dangerous situation that could be avoided if you do not use this app.
30 day trial?
This app sounds great, but after 30 days, San Francisco Database packs cost $9.99? I'd pay $9.99 if all the offline data was included.
- Zbynek Riha
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Circlegate
- In-App Purchases
- Denver - RTD $9.99
- City timetable $1.99
- Denver - RTD Premium for 1 year $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.