Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Official Clinical Practice Journal of the AGA Institute
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It’s even easier to stay current with latest clinical updates in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The mission of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH) is to provide readers with a broad spectrum of themes in clinical gastroenterology and hepatology, including the diagnostic, endoscopic, interventional, and therapeutic advances in cancer, inflammatory diseases, functional gastrointestinal disorders, nutrition, absorption, and secretion. This peer-reviewed journal includes original articles as well as scholarly reviews, with the goal that all articles published will be immediately relevant to practice of the specialties of gastroenterology and hepatology. In addition to peer-reviewed articles, the journal includes invited key reviews and articles on endoscopy/practice-based technology, health-care policy, and practice management.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and Reviews
- Elsevier Inc.
- 106 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription for CGH $249.99
- Single Issue CGH for Jan. 2011 $31.99
- Single Issue CGH for Feb. 2011 $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.