This application invites you to embark on the discovery of the Château des Baux-de-Provence, one of the finest medieval sites in France, located in the heart of the Alpilles. This 12th-century fortress, overlooking Arles and the Camargue as far as the sea, brings to life the tumultuous history of the Counts of Provence.
This application includes:
- A 360° panoramic tour: From the summit of the Saracen tower, discover the remains of the castle and a vista of Provence stretching out to the sea (Arles, the Camargue, the Alpilles, Marseille ...).
- A visit from the dungeon to the siege engines, passing by the dovecote or the castle’s chapel, enjoy a full audio-guided tour of the castle.
- Interactive map of the Château allowing you to navigate easily,
- Over 100 enlargeable HD pictures,
- Practical information to prepare your visit.
Development by smArtapps
App in French and English
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Culturespaces, smArtapps, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.