--- RECEPTION ---
"When you can combine role-playing action with puzzles, this makes for a very interesting experience. That’s just what you get in Chain Quest, an addictive puzzle game with a nice twist of fantasy role-playing mechanics." - Jeff Byrnes (AppAdvice)
"I can see this being a game you’ll keep coming back to, I couldn’t bring myself to stop playing it!" - Christopher Hannah (AppRecap)
"Combine the addictive nature of match three games with leveling up and battle. Thats right, you get an extremely addicting game called Chain Quest." - Ryan Poolos (Ray Wenderlich Reader's App Reviews)
--- ABOUT ---
Defeat your enemies and break all highscores in Chain Quest! Every fight is a thrilling puzzle of attack and defense. Level up your hero, unlock mighty skills and befriend frightening monsters.
Only if you master all your abilities you will have a chance to be one of the best in Chain Quest!
Can you become a champion of the chains?
- Choose from three fearless heroes
- Defeat your enemies in an innovative puzzle fight system
- Earn experience and develop your hero as you like
- Unlock 50 unique skills and unleash them in the fight
- Collect different monsters and let them fight for you
- Set highscores and compete in global Game Center leaderboards
- Challenge your friends in local multiplayer
- Premium game: No in-app-purchases or hidden costs
- Universal app, play on your iPhone or iPad
Chain Quest is now a universal app, enjoy it on your iPad!
- iPad support: No more scrolling, see the whole game board on one screen
- Easily see which side of the game board is active
- Several UI and game improvements
If you like the game, please consider leaving a review in the App Store. We appreciate your support. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Puzzle quest + Dungeon Raid = Awesome
I had been typing “Puzzle Quest” into the app store frequently, but this never came up until yesterday? Chain quest has so much polish on it, the slickness might make me drop my phone. I can’t believe there isn’t more love for this game! Complex, yet pick up and play. There are pets, skills, classes and even a mechanic that has you and your enemy fighting to have more space on the board.
Awesome all-around. Thank you!
So happy to have this on iPad
I loved playing this on my phone when it first came out, but dearly wished for the whole board to be displayed on one screen on an iPad. Alas the update is here! Rejoice!
This is a truly fun game in the same vein as Dungeon Raid, etc.
Wonderfully refreshing match 3 with a few twists and unique aspects
A little bit of dungeon raid with a head to head battle approach, persistent character ability growth and leveling and a definite rogue like twist to the classic match three rpg. TRY IT. -Kedens
TouchArcade Forums Led me this gem. Loving it and so is the wife!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.