Classrooms world-over light up as the teacher moves the chalk on the blackboard. ChalkLit provides resources to teachers to help them create greater impact in their classrooms, also allows them to connect with students and parents even beyond the classroom boundaries ensuring continued learning.
We plan to record location to recommend appropriate trainings to teacher and enable location based cohorts for community learning experience.
Very excited to bring you the option to learn more.
We wish to first and foremost thank each of you for making ChalkLit the highest rated Teacher Capacity building application in the world.
Lots of teachers had wanted us to offer more and more training throughout the year and we have been designing our program for more than a year. We are a non-profit organization and we need to rely on grants for funding all our research, content development, technology and support. At this time of COVID-19 when we are launching this program, all grants and philanthropic funds are going towards Health and Food security for less fortunate countrymen.
We are therefore launching a "Donate to Free Learning" program where you will need to pay a small contribution towards our cause of enabling the lifelong learning and capacity building of every teacher. The money collected under this program will allow us to continue to keep other resources available on ChalkLit free for teachers. We're a non-profit and as mentioned depend on such contributions to continue to provide you the best content, tools and information so that together we can impact the life and learning outcomes of millions of children. We have seen how teachers change the world one student at a time and are dedicated to bring more power to you and your life mission.
Benefits of trainings covered under Donate to Free Learning program are:
1. Access to PDF version of the training
2. Certificate at the end of training issued by Million Sparks Foundation and/or its industry partners
3. Learn together with a much wider community of teachers than your state Education board teachers
4. Special recognition to teachers every quarter, who contribute most in Pay to Free Learning program
5. Few teachers will get free access to paid trainings as we keep on sending free passes to frequent contributors
- Million Sparks Foundation
- 40.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hindi, Oriya
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Million Sparks Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.