ChalkPrint is a climbing tracker made for indoor climbers, helping you to track and improve your training and climbing.
ChalkPrint uses all of your iPhone's sensors to detect, record, and analyze your climbs and climbing-specific training activities so you can benefit from the rich data gathered during your workouts. Just start the application, secure your phone in your pocket or armband, and climb! There is no need to look at your phone again until the session is complete. When you’re done with your climbing session, make some notes on your session and begin resting up for your next one.
Track your indoor bouldering and roping sessions for free!
During your session you can see:
• Climb time - How much time have you spent on the wall?
• Rest time - We start and stop the rest timer so you can time when to get back on.
• Distance climbed - How far have you gone today?
• Total training time this session - How long have you been at the gym?
After your session you can see:
• Charts showing your history of climbing on a macro and micro level
• Whether you were bouldering or using ropes
• Total time you spent climbing
• Total distance climbed
• How long each individual climb took and how long you rested prior to that climb
• Approximately how many calories you burned
• Grades you sent and when
• Session notes
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
If you like ChalkPrint, consider supporting it! Subscriptions help pay for and encourage ongoing development.
• All current features of ChalkPrint are enabled and free with the current version.
• Over time, we may add subscription-only features
There are two subscription levels and the option to tip
• Early Adopter Monthly $0.99 per month.
• Early Adopter Yearly is $9.99 per year.
Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. To ensure uninterrupted service, subscriptions are renewed automatically using the credit card on file with Apple unless the subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Annual subscriptions are billed in one payment at the time of purchase, and automatically renew at the end of the initial term - the price you pay will never go up!
Please note that if you purchase a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone application, the sale is final, and we will not provide a refund. Your purchase will be subject to Apple’s applicable payment policy, which also may not provide for refunds.
You may cancel the automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account, settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify.
Terms of Service: https://chalkprint.com/tos
You can now Sign in with Apple. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app! Super useful to see how long you actually spend on the wall. Had a small issue the first day I used it, but I just messaged Nicholas and he helped me figure it out right away. I’ve never had such quick response. Keep up the good work!
Takes the work out of tracking your sessions
This app is the single best tool I've found to help my clients systematically track their climbing sessions- understanding how much (or how little) actual climbing time they're getting per session is the easiest way to break through plateaus. No more tedious writing to journals!
Simple and fairly accurate.
When I first used the app it didn’t work consistently and then I realized I had to reset the bouldering warm up minutes to 1. Once I figured that out it works fine. My only feedback is that it would be nice not to have to reset that setting every time.
- NextClimb LLC
- 25.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 NextClimb LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Early Adopter Annual $9.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Early Adopter Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.