Challenge It allows you to create or participate in a variety of fun and exciting activity, or fitness based challenges.
ACTIVITY CHALLENGES: Challenges for collecting the most objects, completing a series of tasks or any activity that requires the participant to do something.
FITNESS CHALLENGES: Fitness based challenges which include completing the most steps in a day, running the longest distance, or completing the most workouts.
- Challenges can include fun badges for users to win when they reach certain milestones.
- Users creating challenges can easily customize them to suit their unique preferences with tools for scoring, privacy, and more.
- Get notified instantly when you receive a badge, accomplish a new score, get a friend request and more.
- Sync your contacts and start competing in fun challenges with your friends.
- Using a Fitbit or Garmin to track your fitness? Challenge It syncs with your devices to automatically track your progress for Fitness Challenges.
- See what your friends and fellow participants are achieving in various challenges they’re engaged in with the social feed.
Challenge It is completely free. You can create challenges or just participate. Challenge It supports dark mode for iOS 13.
Small improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wanted it to work
Really had hopes for this app as I’m looking for a challenge app for work competitions. Setting up a new challenge what’s difficult, kept shutting down and or just of saving. Unable to change unit of measurement. Surprised the app doesn’t work with Apple Watch or Apple Activity - although it’s one of few I found that works with Fitbit AND Garmin. Won’t stay in dark mode setting. I joined other challenges to test out. When I entered my entry data it doesn’t actually updates the leaderboard - everyone says 0. The idea is there but it needs lots of work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your critical feedback! With the leaderboard, it currently shows your rank relative to surrounding users, so if you just joined a challenge and your score is zero, it will show users who are also at zero. We will make this more clear moving forward and also let users scroll through the leaderboard. We also plan to immediately update the leaderboard on a new entry rather than refreshing when you visit the challenge screen again.
We will be pushing an update this weekend to address many of these issues and hope you will give us another shot. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Challenge It, Inc
- 87.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Challenge It, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.