Chanty helps teams improve productivity and business communication. Unlimited message history, task management, file sharing and powerful notifications organize and save your day. Collaborate and communicate effectively in one place.
Get more things done together with Chanty:
- Start by creating your team space or join existing ones
- Invite colleagues for a better team collaboration experience
- Communicate in one-to-one, team-wide public or invite-only private conversations
- Share instant messages, files or any other content you like
- Create, assign, set deadlines and discuss tasks directly in Chanty
- Track team workflow
- With your Teambook you can stay organized and easily find team members, conversations, tasks and shared content
- Search for any message, file or team member
- Tag individual members or the whole team with @mentions
- Structure up adding your conversations to Favorites
- Pin important messages for fast and easy access
- Preview links, documents
- Watch YouTube videos, GIFs and social media content
- Stay connected with adjustable notifications
- Engage your team and have fun together adding reactions and emojis to your communication
Reasons to start using Chanty:
- Unlimited message history
- Unlimited conversations (Public, Private and One-to-one)
- Unlimited tasks
- Teambook with members, tasks, conversations and all the shared content
- User and team @mentions
- Voice messages
- Built-in task manager
- Pins for important messages
- One click member invitation
- Powerful conversation actions
- Message actions and reactions
- In-app media content player
- Visual link and file preview
- Instant search for messages, files and other content
- Seamless file sharing
- Powerful notifications
- Team member profiles
- Online status
- Cute emojis
- Multiplatform apps
- 24/7 User support
Your shared team knowledge all in one place, and your team – just a click away.
Feel free to follow us on Twitter @Chanty
New and Enhanced Features:
- More native user experience on mobile platforms;
- Localizations in Spanish, German, Russian, Turkish and English so your international teams can use Chanty;
- Extended commit messages for GitHub, Gitlab and Bitbucket integrations;
- Sort by unread-first in conversation list;
- Increased message characters limit up to 8000;
- More notification sounds.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for our small team!
Our team has been using Chanty since before the public release. I’ve used similar platforms in the past and have quickly grown dissatisfied with each of them in turn. I especially appreciate Chanty’s simple conversational structure, solid search ability, and quick/friendly customer support. The app has been steadily improving over the past year, and the pricing is much more reasonable than their competitors. Thanks Team Chanty...keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for a feedback, Passy!
Promising and very useful. Needs lil work.
I'm not sure why the app would be given a 1 star...
The app is meant for small teams and I've been using it with a few buddies to manage a 90 day challenge.
It works better than Facebook chat because you can have different conversations about a topic, so you can divide the topic on a specific activity you want to discuss.
The tasks are still a little confusing to me, those need some work.
The option to have one on one chat, private and public group chats is great too. Just need to make the public chats easier to be found, or automatically add all users. For private chats it would be nice if only the organizer can add new people, this would avoid privacy issues if another person invites a team member who should not be there.
Also, I'd be willing to switch to paid version if it was just one fee per organizer and not per user.
Maybe like $1.99 per month to bring up to 20 people, and $2.99 up to 30 people or something like that.
Keep it up!
PS. Better yet if the Windows version would be on the MS store! But I'm happy at least there is an actual Windows version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.