Choose your story with Chapters, the interactive story game that lets you choose your path in every story. Read through chapters and chapters of fun interactive stories that fit your mood, from romance to suspense!
Choose your story from our top collection of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and drama series! Chapters combines a unique style of choose your own story gameplay with fiction stories from our top authors that you simply can't put down!
YOU get to make the choices in each story. Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, or unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different!
- Choose your story! Dive in and start making choices that affect the overall outcome!
- Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
- Create your own story and be showcased in our new TapTales feature!
Our exclusive collection of choose YOUR story games include:
New York Time Bestseller List- Bossman
- Chase Parker is a self-made billionaire with a mischievous side. He's also your new boss! The spark between you is strong. But when you make a bet with the bossman, who will be the first to give in?
Hit Series by #1 New York Times & Wall Street Journal Bestselling author- Billionaire Next Door
- Your new neighbor, Tag Crane, is always the life of the party. Traveling from one exotic locale to another is just part of running a luxurious hotel empire, after all. So what happens when he wants to take you with him? This Billionaire Next Door is ready to sweep you off your feet! Are you ready for the ride?
USA Today Bestseller PARANORMAL ROMANCE - HIT SERIES "VAMPIRE GIRL"
-A deal with the devil sealed your fate long ago. Now, the seven Princes of Hell have come to collect!
- Some of these devilishly handsome demons will try to charm you, and the others have darker deeds in store.
- The fate of your mother's soul hangs in the balance – are you ready to rule the underworld?
- CHOOSE your groom and let your reign begin!
DRAMA SUSPENSE LGBT - KIDNAPPING THE PRINCESS
- Choose your life as a supermodel by day and a kidnapper extraordinaire by night.
- Make the choice to play as the hero or villain who kidnaps the only heir to a whole country.
UNFORGETTABLE ROMANCE - THE BOY I HATE
- To get to your BFF's wedding, you'll have to drive from sunny California all the way to New York City... with her totally off-limits and drop-dead gorgeous older brother!
- Tristan is the guy every girl wants and every man wants to be... Can you resist his charms long enough to reach your destination?
Chapters: Interactive Stories will bring a unique and fun twist to choose your own story adventures. Whether you're an avid reader of drama, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, romance, or even a gamer, you’ll love making choices in this interactive story game!
Download Chapters today to discover the unforgettable stories where YOU get to make the crucial choices.
Please note that Chapters: Interactive Stories is an online game that requires an internet connection to play.
Now offering Chapters Pass Subscription!
Start your first-month trial for $4.99. Then after it is $9.99/per month and cancel at any time!
- 3x more rewards
- 2x rewards on ads
- 4 free ticket caps
- Earn 600+ diamonds monthly and more
- By playing Chapters, you agree to our terms of service: http://crazymaplestudios.com/terms
Don’t miss out on special events and day pass.
New Book Updates:
Sticky Fingers - The last thing you expected at your new summer job was to catch the eye of Maddox Baron, an assertive CEO with a secret soft side. But you've got a big secret of your own, and capturing his interest might mean disclosing it ... and stealing his heart.
As Rich as a Rogue - Six years ago, you had a disastrous first meeting the wickedly roguish Lord Whitly. Now Whitly has returned to London a wealthy man in want of a wife. And who better but the woman who fires his heart like no other... you!
Into The Fire - You and Vlad are on the hunt for the necromancer who bound your flesh to his. In order to find him, you have to call upon an unlikely guide.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In Love...Just Not With The Diamonds
I have downloaded tons of story apps like this one. And this one is by far the best. It's the one that keeps me up all night playing it. I made my fiancé download just so we can talk about the stories. I don't even really mind the ticket thing. However, I really mind the diamonds thing. I HATE that to wear certain thing and for certain choices I have to spend my diamonds or my real money to get diamonds. I mean this would cost me a fortune with all the stories I read. Personally, I think locking certain whole stories would be a better option. I much rather spend my money buying the most popular books then spend it on the choices I want to do because you run into a million and that will cost a fortune. It also would set this story app apart from the others because I've never see any of them do that. I even talked to my mother in law who had this app and she told me she deleted it because she couldn't choose what she wanted to choose. It's the apps biggest down fall. If it was changed, I would say it's perfect and reccomend it to everyone. I mean heck even the tickets to read a chapter can make you money. There's no reason for diamonds on choices. You can also through in adds for all I care. As long as I get to choose the choice I want. Hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears. I love the app tho! A must download.
Love this app.
I might love this app to much. I get to pick what the main character looks like, so I get her as close to me as I can. I get to pick her name so all of them are me lol... the best way to read a book is to put yourself into the main roll, so I do. It is so much fun, then you get to choose what happens, well for the most part. There are tickets for reading the chapters you usually get 2 and it takes an hour for one to be replenished,
(you can buy more if you want/need) but to start a new book is free. outfits and some choices cost diamonds (which I wish were less so I could choose more options) they usually cost 12 for a nice out fit/ tempting choice or 17 diamonds for the best outfit/spicy choice so it adds up quickly, however there are choices/outfits that don’t cost, however they usually are not something I would normally choose. But I will sacrifice an outfit for a choice later. I also love the stories. Besides that the other thing I would change is a chance for a back button, I don’t know how many times I have lost control of my phone and as I’m trying to grab it again I have hit the screen and changed the story, or I put it down for a moment and my cat stepped on it and changed it.
Also I get often that the system will not let me in please try again later, which is super annoying but it usually corrects itself in a few hours. I would recommend this to everyone that likes to read and make their own choices, however it is super addictive. 😁
Honestly, I feel like Chapters has the potential to be a really good app, due to the amount of diverse stories there are. However, it’s still lacking in a few things.
1. Stories are mediocre at best, but occasionally you’ll find a gem here and there. These stories pander to mostly lonely middle-aged women and fit a very stereotypical scenario most of the time. Chapters has multiple stories that cover a lot of the same tropes over and over...The hot daddy millionaire, boy next door, or your typical vampire love story, the one where the guy is a big tsundere in denial of his love for you and has an extremely toxic personality...Chapters has a little bit of everything for everyone. But the tropes are heavily recycled over and over. This app has so many stories, but lacks diversity when it comes to tropes.
2. Diamonds. I know recently Chapters has tried to make it fair for users who don’t pay, but come on...Paying 17 diamonds for choices that basically don’t matter with barely any outcome? That’s a little ridiculous. Especially, when we get very few diamonds after the stories themselves. I wouldn’t have an issue with waiting to collect diamonds, watching ads for them, etc...but choosing diamond choices with little or no outcome is a bit silly. Why not put the diamond choices on the choices that will have a real impact on the story? The “Choices” app does this very well by balancing this out, even if we’re spending 17 diamonds on a choice.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We have lots of free ways to earn diamonds on our app. :) Check out our bubbles system, link your account to facebook/google, finish books, or just log in to get free diamonds. We are also building new features which provide our users with more free currencies. Please feel free to
message us with any questions to the feedback portion at our app.
- Crazy Maple Studio, Inc.
- 289.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Crazy Maple Studio
- In-App Purchases
- 60 diamonds $4.99
- 20 diamond $1.99
- 250 diamonds $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.