Choose your story with Chapters, the interactive story game that lets you choose your path in every story. Read through chapters and chapters of fun interactive stories that fit your mood, from romance to suspense!
Choose your story from our top collection of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and drama series! Chapters combines a unique style of choose your own story gameplay with fiction stories from our top authors that you simply can't put down!
YOU get to make the choices in each story. Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, or unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different!
- Choose your story! Dive in and start making choices that affect the overall outcome!
- Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
- Create your own story and be showcased in our new TapTales feature!
Our exclusive collection of choose YOUR story games include:
New York and USA Today Bestselling Author Presents: TWICE THE GROWL
- Who needs a date when you can find a soulmate? Why settle for one when you can have two?
- Unlucky in love, you shift from the ordinary to the paranormal. Are you ready to complete a wildly carnal werewolf triad? Will you give the rival and your dog of an ex something to howl about?
- “Twice the Growl” — double the fun!
New York Time Bestseller List- CALENDAR GIRL
- When your loan shark ex-boyfriend threatens your family because your dad owes him $1,000,000, it’s up to you to save your loved ones.
- To pay off the debt, you accept your aunt’s offer to spend a year working as a high-end escort — one VIP client a month.
- Being a Calendar Girl isn’t strictly pleasure — it’s also part business. What it isn’t supposed to be is personal. Will you be able to protect your family and your heart?
USA Today Bestseller PARANORMAL ROMANCE - HIT SERIES "VAMPIRE GIRL"
-A deal with the devil sealed your fate long ago. Now, the seven Princes of Hell have come to collect!
- Some of these devilishly handsome demons will try to charm you, and the others have darker deeds in store.
- The fate of your mother's soul hangs in the balance – are you ready to rule the underworld?
- CHOOSE your groom and let your reign begin!
DRAMA SUSPENSE LGBT - KIDNAPPING THE PRINCESS
- Choose your life as a supermodel by day and a kidnapper extraordinaire by night.
- Make the choice to play as the hero or villain who kidnaps the only heir to a whole country.
UNFORGETTABLE ROMANCE - THE BOY I HATE
- To get to your BFF's wedding, you'll have to drive from sunny California all the way to New York City... with her totally off-limits and drop-dead gorgeous older brother!
- Tristan is the guy every girl wants and every man wants to be... Can you resist his charms long enough to reach your destination?
Chapters: Interactive Stories will bring a unique and fun twist to choose your own story adventures. Whether you're an avid reader of drama, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, romance, or even a gamer, you’ll love making choices in this interactive story game!
Download Chapters today to discover the unforgettable stories where YOU get to make the crucial choices.
Please note that Chapters: Interactive Stories is an online game that requires an internet connection to play.
- By playing Chapters, you agree to our terms of service: http://crazymaplestudios.com/terms-of-service.html
New Features: Localized Spanish version of our game.
Also includes Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In Love...Just Not With The Diamonds
I have downloaded tons of story apps like this one. And this one is by far the best. It's the one that keeps me up all night playing it. I made my fiancé download just so we can talk about the stories. I don't even really mind the ticket thing. However, I really mind the diamonds thing. I HATE that to wear certain thing and for certain choices I have to spend my diamonds or my real money to get diamonds. I mean this would cost me a fortune with all the stories I read. Personally, I think locking certain whole stories would be a better option. I much rather spend my money buying the most popular books then spend it on the choices I want to do because you run into a million and that will cost a fortune. It also would set this story app apart from the others because I've never see any of them do that. I even talked to my mother in law who had this app and she told me she deleted it because she couldn't choose what she wanted to choose. It's the apps biggest down fall. If it was changed, I would say it's perfect and reccomend it to everyone. I mean heck even the tickets to read a chapter can make you money. There's no reason for diamonds on choices. You can also through in adds for all I care. As long as I get to choose the choice I want. Hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears. I love the app tho! A must download.
Best story app
I have played a lot of story apps: Choices, Episodes, Lovestruck, What’s Your Story?, etc. This is honestly one of the best if bot the best one.
Like the rest of these story apps, you need tickets to read a chapter. However, Chapters is the most generous one. In other apps, it takes 2-4 hours to get a single ticket, and most give you a max of two tickets at a time. Chapters also has the standard of two tickets, but regeneration time is only 30 minutes, which is awesome! The timer starts as soon as you use a ticket to start reading, which is nice since some of the other apps don’t start the timer until after you’ve finished reading.
The best thing about this app is that it doesn’t make me feel like an ATM like the other story apps, which are full of ads and have a many choices that needs to be unlocked with many diamonds/gems. This app also requires diamonds, but it’s not outrageous like other apps which have choices that cost 30-50 diamonds. Most locked choices in Chapters that I’ve seen cost 17 diamonds or less, which I think is very reasonable. I also have never seen an ad. Honestly, this all makes me very willing to spend money on this app, which I have done.
I have mixed feelings about the app. I just re-downloaded the app about a week ago, and within that week I’ve come to a few different conclusions. I’ve only read two stories so far. One story I finished, the other I’m on the last few chapters. I can honestly say that I do like the actual stories so far. Both stories that I’ve read have been LGBTQ+ stories, which are the only two LGBT stories I can find. It bothers me that there is barely any diversity on this app. You can’t even really customize the characters to how you’d like them to look. Another thing that bothers me is the diamonds system. Now, I’ve seen this complaint a lot in the reviews. That should say something to the app developers. It’s highly inconvenient that I have to either pay hard earned money for diamonds, or just choose the option without diamonds. How am I supposed to make a choice that costs me 12-20 diamonds when I only have 7, and only get one per finished chapter? Someone in the conference room needs to reevaluate their math skills... Also, the problem with that is, the story will not go the way that I wanted it to. Which makes me disinterested with the book and wanting to just stop reading it and deleting the app altogether. Now, one thing I do like about the app is the taptales. They’re very interesting and don’t require you to make choices, meaning you don’t have to pay for some choices. I really think some drastic changes need to be made immediately.
- Crazy Maple Studio, Inc.
- 305.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 crazymaplestudio
- In-App Purchases
- 5 tickets $1.99
- 20 diamond $1.99
- 30 tickets $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.