• Charcoal is incredibly easy to use: Just create or open a sketch and start drawing. There are no layers, properties panels or confusing settings. Instead, Charcoal features rich tools and beautiful color palettes.
• Charcoal allows you to export a sketch, allowing you to use it in your favorite graphics program.
• Charcoal supports modern iOS and iPadOS features like multiple windows and dark mode: use it at night or open multiple sketches, even side by side.
• Charcoal is fun and free. Give it a try!
• A new red and purple color palette was added
This version also fixes a couple of bugs:
• Saving and opening a sketch while using dark mode should no longer result in a black square
• Exporting a sketch while using dark mode should no longer result in dark colors
• Opening a sketch should no longer select the wrong pen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Of Lars’ two apps on the store now, one is a node-based 3D processing environment and the other is an entirely custom drawing app with the ability to save your work.
Really impressive work, yet again. Some day, he’s gonna put us all to shame.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! 😉
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.