Process payments faster with Tap to Pay on iPhone.
Accept payments directly on your phone quickly & easily, anywhere, with Charge. Over $144 Million processed!
Get started right away if you already have a Stripe account, otherwise sign up for a free account in the app or at https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
- "Stripe Verified Partner" app so you know you're in good hands!
- EXCLUSIVE - Send Payment Requests: Enter amount, description and send a payment request via sms, email, WhatsApp etc for your customers to click, enter their payment details and pay securely. Easy!
- Pre-authorized payments: Process pre-auth payments which will automatically be cancelled after 7 days if not manually processed or cancelled prior. Perfect for car rentals and accommodation providers.
- Subscription payments allow you to process recurring payments that are perfect for personal trainers, gym operators or anyone else wanting to charge customers on an ongoing basis.
- Process payments with a tap, scan or enter card details manually.
- Add an e-mail address to have a receipt sent to customers automatically.
- Low fees! Costs just 1% + standard Stripe fees.
- Connects to your existing Stripe account.
- Receive push notifications for payments, upcoming payouts and more.
- No need for a fiddly card reader - simply scan the card with your phone's camera, enter the card details manually, or send a Payment Request via sms/email/messaging so the customer can enter their own card details into a secure form!
- EXCLUSIVE - Terminal mode allows you to limit access to just processing payments. Perfect for times when you want staff to be able to process payments but not have access to see sales charts or process refunds.
- Accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and more.
- Process payments in less than 20 seconds.
- Access live chat support within the app!
- Over $144,000,000.00 worth of payments have been processed using Charge since our launch in March 2018!
PLUS view charts to see how your sales are going, view previous payments, customer details, see upcoming and past payouts and process part or full refunds!
SAFE & SECURE
- Touch ID or PIN authentication keeps your account secure.
- Card numbers are hashed (*****) for extra security.
- None of your data (or your customer data) is saved or stored in our app.
- SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) is implemented as per EU requirements. Verify at https://stripe.com/partners/charge-for-stripe
- Stripe is the payment processor of choice for businesses of all sizes including Facebook, Shopify, Target, UNICEF, Indiegogo and Squarespace, so you're in good company!
If you have any questions or want to get in touch via live chat, please check out https://support.chargeforstripe.com/
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS (IAP upgrade)
Manage multiple accounts and set different notification options for each account
REQUIREMENTS: To use this app you must have a Stripe account, otherwise you can sign up for a free account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
• Charge (formerly Charge for Stripe) charges 1% per transaction processed using the app, in addition to the standard Stripe fees (https://stripe.com/us/pricing). Fees are only charged when you process a payment, so if you just use the app for the reports and data, there is no charge at all. For full details, please check out our Support site at https://support.chargeforstripe.com/
• Need Support? Select 'Support' within the app to find answers to most questions & if you can't find what you're looking for, click the chat icon to initiate an online chat & we'll be happy to assist you.
- Tap to Pay on iPhone is here! Process payments faster than ever, including Apple Pay and Google Pay, just enable it in the Settings section to get started.
Have feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Live Chat within the 'Support' section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good ap
I’ve used this ap at 2 events now, with multiple charges. It works great. I only had 1 customer put in an email address and she was double charged. Not sure why that happened but I’ve been afraid to let anyone else use an email. Which doesn’t give me a way to give them a digital receipt. I with there was an option to do that. Little timely entering everything in when there is a rush of people. But over-all this ap delivers what I need without having added equipment. Thumbs up!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you're finding the app useful.
Being double-charged when entering an email address certainly shouldn't occur so I have a feeling it may have been more to do with a flaky connection issue than entering the email address, but I'll certainly look into this. Could you please email me on email@example.com so I can get back to you on this?
Digital receipts can be turned on in your Stripe account so they are sent automatically when you process a payment, providing you include the customer's email address. Check out https://support.chargeforstripe.com/en-au/article/how-do-i-send-a-receipt-to-customers-1dhpzon/ for instructions on how to activate this, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for taking the time to submit a review, I certainly appreciate the feedback.
Great credit card app
I’ve enjoyed using this app to run credit cards for my small business. It’s easy and convenient and integrates with the software I use for contracts. I haven’t had any issues with it crashing. Just had one instance where it delayed processing and I ended up running a card twice. Other than that it’s great!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind words - I'm glad to hear you're finding the app useful.
Sorry to hear about the double-payment, it sounds like it's probably related to internet connection issues, however if it does happen again, please email me on email@example.com so we can look into this further.
By the way, keep an eye out for further updates as we have some awesome stuff we're testing internally at the moment which should be ready for release soon.
The app is pretty cool and offer good user experience. The features are apt. Scanning the card to populate details is handy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and I'm glad that you're finding it useful.
If you have any suggestions about how we could improve it further (and maybe earn that 5th star), please reach out via the live chat support in the app or firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to hear from you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Platinum Apps Pty Ltd.
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Platinum Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Add Multiple Accounts $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.