Accept payments directly on your phone with lower fees, quickly & easily, anywhere, with Charge for Stripe. Over $56,454,000.00 already processed!
Get started right away if you already have a Stripe account, otherwise sign up for a free account in the app or at https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
- Low fees! Costs just $0.20USD (or equivalent) per payment + Stripe fees, not a ridiculous % like some others charge.
- "Stripe Verified Partner" app so you know you're in good hands! Learn more at https://stripe.com/works-with/charge-for-stripe
- Process payments with a tap, scan or enter card details manually.
- Add an e-mail address to have a receipt sent to customers automatically.
- Connects to your existing Stripe account.
- Receive push notifications for payments, upcoming payouts and more.
- *NEW* Send Payment Requests: Enter amount, description and send a payment request via sms or email for your customers to click, enter their payment details and pay securely. Easy!
- *NEW* Pre-authorized payments: Now users can process pre-auth payments which will automatically be cancelled after 7 days if not manually processed or cancelled prior. Perfect for car rentals and accommodation providers.
- *NEW* Terminal mode allows you to limit access to just processing payments. Perfect for times when you want people to be able to process payments but not have access to see sales charts or process refunds.
- Accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and more.
- Process payments in less than 20 seconds.
- Access support, including live chat, within the app!
- Over $56,454,000.00 worth of payments have been processed using Charge for Stripe since our launch in March 2018!
PLUS view charts to see how your sales are going, view previous payments, customer details, see upcoming and past payouts and process refunds!
SAFE & SECURE
- Pin or fingerprint authentication keeps your account secure.
- Card numbers are hashed (*****) for extra security.
- None of your data (or your customer data) is saved or stored in our app.
- SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) is implemented as per EU requirements. Verify at https://stripe.com/partners/charge-for-stripe
- Stripe is the payment processor of choice for businesses of all sizes including Facebook, Shopify, Target, UNICEF, Indiegogo and Squarespace, so you're in good company!
If you have any questions or want to get in touch, reach out via live chat inside the app or check out https://support.chargeforstripe.com/ for answers to most queries people have.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS (IAP upgrade)
Manage multiple Stripe accounts and switch between accounts easily.
REQUIREMENTS: To use this app you must have a Stripe account, otherwise you can sign up for a free account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
• Charge for Stripe charges a $0.20USD fee (or similar converted amount in other currencies) per transaction processed using the app, in addition to the standard Stripe fees (https://stripe.com/us/pricing). Many other apps charge a % per transaction which usually works out much more expensive, so we feel this is a much fairer rate, plus if you just use the app for the reports and data, there is no charge at all. For full details, please check out our Support site at https://support.chargeforstripe.com
• Need Support? Select 'Support' within the app to find answers to most questions and if you can't find what you're looking for, simply click the chat icon to initiate an online chat and we'll be happy to assist you further.
- Added option to copy a 'Payment Request' link to make it even easier to send to customers however you want.
- Resend and Cancel options added to payment request screen.
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements to help ensure things are running smoothly.
As per usual, if you need help, encounter any issues or have suggestions about how we could improve the app, please reach out via Live Chat within the app or email email@example.com and I'll be happy to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good ap
I’ve used this ap at 2 events now, with multiple charges. It works great. I only had 1 customer put in an email address and she was double charged. Not sure why that happened but I’ve been afraid to let anyone else use an email. Which doesn’t give me a way to give them a digital receipt. I with there was an option to do that. Little timely entering everything in when there is a rush of people. But over-all this ap delivers what I need without having added equipment. Thumbs up!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you're finding the app useful.
Being double-charged when entering an email address certainly shouldn't occur so I have a feeling it may have been more to do with a flaky connection issue than entering the email address, but I'll certainly look into this. Could you please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get back to you on this?
Digital receipts can be turned on in your Stripe account so they are sent automatically when you process a payment, providing you include the customer's email address. Check out https://support.chargeforstripe.com/en-au/article/how-do-i-send-a-receipt-to-customers-1dhpzon/ for instructions on how to activate this, or email me on email@example.com and I'll be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for taking the time to submit a review, I certainly appreciate the feedback.
Great credit card app
I’ve enjoyed using this app to run credit cards for my small business. It’s easy and convenient and integrates with the software I use for contracts. I haven’t had any issues with it crashing. Just had one instance where it delayed processing and I ended up running a card twice. Other than that it’s great!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind words - I'm glad to hear you're finding the app useful.
Sorry to hear about the double-payment, it sounds like it's probably related to internet connection issues, however if it does happen again, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further.
By the way, keep an eye out for further updates as we have some awesome stuff we're testing internally at the moment which should be ready for release soon.
The app is pretty cool and offer good user experience. The features are apt. Scanning the card to populate details is handy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and I'm glad that you're finding it useful.
If you have any suggestions about how we could improve it further (and maybe earn that 5th star), please reach out via the live chat support in the app or email@example.com and I'll be happy to hear from you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Platinum Apps Pty Ltd.
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Platinum Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Add Multiple Accounts $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.