The best charging animation app of different charging experience
The charging sound is now online, making you the brightest boy in the village instantly! Charging sound, unplugged sound, full battery sound, low battery sound, there is always one that belongs to you~
New function of charging animation, carefully design a number of exquisite animations, reject the fuzzy mosaic animation, bring different charging experience.
New feature of automatic charging test is comming. After connecting to the charging cable, the Charger Master can automatically start the test without manually opening the APP. In [Tools-Automatic charging test], you can view the detailed tutorial~ (iOS14 system required).
Charger Master will be a good companion for your charger. It uses a well-designed algorithm and has been tested by many users for tens of thousands of times. It can quickly and accurately measure the charging power of your device and help you find the best charger.
1. Detect the charging power of the current device.
2. Charge animations , charge sound.
3. View the charging time, capacity, speed and other parameters of your charger.
4. View the current device's adapter charger, PD fast charging power, wireless charging power and other parameters.
5. Record detailed test results, and can set test charger to facilitate retrospective.
6. Support setting the current battery health and battery rated capacity.
7. Support to add custom charger model, power, brand and interface.
8. Battery life calculator can estimate battery life based on capacity and power consumption.
9. The charging calculator can estimate the time required to fully charge the battery.
10. Battery capacity conversion can quickly convert watt-hours and milliamp-hours.
11. Battery maintenance tips can help you better extend battery life.
12. Hundreds of thousands of HD animations and wallpapers have been launched.
13. Well-designed home screen widgets to make your desktop look new
1. New battery astronaut widget
2. Fix bugs in charging animations
Ratings and Reviews
Has Potential But Has A Long Ways To Go
First, I wanted an app that gave great details for how well my charger and cables were working. Something that would help me analyze my equipment to make sure I’m charging as fast as possible.
So far everything has failed me but this one is the best.
This App gives the most detail in a professional display.
Now for where I’d like to see improvements:
I would like to see Voltage, Amp, and Watts with the available views of Current Time (updated each second), Minute average, charts with 1 minute, 3, 5, 10, 30, hour displays.
I’d also like to see the phone temperature. Ultimately the temperature of the battery. I’m not sure if the IPhones have the abilities.
Lastly, I feel that if you choose your language, then other languages shouldn’t be displayed. For example, I chose English and many options of animation were in Chinese.
This isn’t a big deal but as it gets perfected I feel like it’s needed.
If the creator can accomplish this then I would be willing to pay for 2 cokes.
Wow! Best in Class.
This app not only has loads of great animations and art that you will love, but it gives you extremely detailed battery and charging information! I did not even know it was possible to do all this! While I was a bit worried I would understand how to use it, especially when some content still has Chinese labels, they did an outstanding job of onboarding in English and showing you step by step what to do. Love the art, love the UI/UX, and love the professional tech which often isn’t found with excellent art. Great job developers and artists!!!
My only concern is security. I notice that basically the app itself is running the animations, and the phone is therefore NOT locked. So, anyone can walk up to the charging phone and open it. I need the phone locked when I’m charging. Second, I notice that when I lock the phone and then charge from the Lock Screen, it of course fails if FaceID fails to unlock the phone, again demonstrating that the phone is unlocked during charging.
This might be a good app, but….
….I can find no information anywhere on how to use it. There are many abbreviations next to a lot of numbers and some numbers without even an abbreviation, but no explanation on what any of them mean. Much of this is probably of no importance to me, however, there is no way to learn what information is and isn’t important to a normal user. This app was recommended as a way to find what wattage that wall chargers are putting out to iPad/iPhone. I did find out how to do that, I think, but I question the accuracy. I recently bought half a dozen chargers that were advertised as being high speed, 20 watts and high speed, 30 watts, as well as different makes of high speed lightening cables. When I use the app to test any of them, I get various wattages from 2.5 to 12.5. What am I missing or doing wrong? I’d really like to buy the version of the app that costs $1.99, but I hate to waste the two bucks on something I can’t understand or use. I’d welcome comments to help me solve this dilemma.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 东海 刘
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Mars
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $1.99
- Lifetime Professional Edition $3.99