Welcome to CHARIOTZ, where every ride has a story!
- Car owners: Discover new ideas for your own vehicle, get information on products used and work done, and find the right businesses; Find unique vehicles for sale; Show off your own vehicle, and thus inspire others like you
- Car spotters: Add spotted vehicles, so others can then find and view them
- Car show attendees: Scan the QR Code on a vehicle or discover it through a Bluetooth beacon, and instantly view all the work done to the vehicle, share it with friends, or save to view it later
- Businesses: Showcase your vehicles, products and projects, and market to enthusiasts who want their cars or trucks customized
Here are the various features of the app:
- Home: Featured vehicles, albums, and businesses
- Scan QR Code: If a vehicle has a displayed CHARIOTZ QR Code, use this feature to scan it and view its story and other information; Also scan QR Codes of Businesses, Clubs and Events
- Scan History: Store all your scanned vehicles, so you can view and share them later
- Nearby: Find nearby vehicles, businesses and events that are broadcasting their presence using Bluetooth beacons - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a beacon for your own vehicle
- Explore Vehicles: Explore vehicles based on make, model, and modification/restoration categories, discover nearby geolocated vehicles or those with their beacons on, and find vehicles for sale; Has a Map view of For Sale vehicles
- Aftermarket Parts Manufacturers: Explore aftermarket products from various manufacturers, across 7 categories
- Local Professionals: Find local professionals in your metro area who can help you with your vehicle, across 8 categories; Has a Map view
- Vehicle Dealers: Find dealers of new and used vehicles in your metro area; Has a Map view
- Clubs/Teams/Groups: Discover automotive clubs, teams, schools, groups and event organizers, who have pages on CHARIOTZ
- Event Calendar: Find automotive events in your metro area; Has a Map view
- Event Albums: View automotive event albums
- Leaderboard: View the most active vehicle owners and car spotters
Once you sign up/sign in, you get access to additional features:
- Add Vehicle: Add a new vehicle, associate it with the businesses involved in customizing or restoring the vehicle, and optionally, geolocate the vehicle so others can find it; Or add a spotted vehicle
- My Added Vehicles: View and edit your vehicles, associate beacons to them, or check them in to geolocate them
- Comments: Leave comments on vehicle photos
Show off your vehicle by:
1. Signing up
2. Uploading photos of the vehicle
3. Adding a description, captions, and info tags to pinpoint and describe features, aftermarket products used and work done
Note: If you are selling your vehicle, mark it For Sale, add a contact email address, and optionally, a sales price
To show off your vehicle at automotive events or out on the street after you have uploaded it:
1. Print the CHARIOTZ QR code that you will receive in an email from us; Email us at email@example.com if you would also like a beacon for your vehicle
2. Display the QR Code on your vehicle, or turn on your beacon
3. Help others discover your vehicle - geolocate it by checking it in, scanning the QR Code at the vehicle’s location, or turning on your beacon while you are logged in on the app - if you are at an event that is listed on CHARIOTZ, your vehicle will automatically be added to that event's album
4. Tell your vehicle's story to others when they scan the QR Code or discover it through the beacon
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have feedback or new feature ideas. We would love to hear from you!
*All Nearby vehicles and businesses displayed on a single screen
*Color-coded (green to red) beacon icons to show the user how near or far a vehicle or business is, relative to other vehicles or businesses
*Ability to copy a vehicle’s title/caption for pasting into other apps
Ratings and Reviews
Ugly interface- utterly pointless
Most of the app doesn't even work properly. The only thing you can really do is look at pics of mods done to cars in a random succession. There isn't even a way to sort to a specific car. Save your time and don't download this app. It's a quickly put together app that is not of any quality
A must have for any car enthusiast
I love this app because it takes everything from the website and makes it easy to access from you phone. This is a must have for any car enthusiast due to its expansive collection of cars and projects as well as its huge community of car fanatics. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who has an interest in modifying their car or anyone who simply enjoys looking at cars and following other people's projects.
A Revolutionary Idea
I Love how easy it is to find cars you like, get ideas, and connect with Manufacturers and Enthusiasts alike. The controls are easy to use and well placed. It's Phenomenal how much time and effort was put into creating such an app that caters to enthusiasts on every level. I am looking forward to my next project car. It will definitely be something different. I am EXCITED and hope to get Featured as well : o ) Keep it up Chariotz. I look forward to seeing what we can come up with : o )
- Chariotz Labz, LLC
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chariotz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.