The Charlotte App provides an efficient set of tools to identify products that applicable to any cleaning or sterilization task.
- Multiple Search Methods to identify relevant products
- Find a Product with a specific kill claim
- Find a Product for a particular surface
- Find a Product quickly by its name, SKU, or UPC
- Surface Assessment
- Specify a facility
- Specify surfaces in a facility (including picture of surface).
- Indicate probability of contamination, vulnerability of facility users, and whether is high or low-touch surface.
- Generate facility report for all surfaces in a given facility, and their respective assessment scores from “No Score” to “High Risk”.
PDF report is saved to user’s Charlotte account in the Cloud, and can be downloaded from any location.
- Scan the barcode of a product, to retrieve product details & SDS information.
- Calculators for Dilution, End Use Cost & Floor Finish Use.
- Surface Assessment - Catalog Surfaces for their contamination risk and generate PDF Reports.
Fixes email form submission.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.