"ChARM Chart Note" allows providers to create chart notes (SOAP Notes) as part of encounter workflow.
- ICD-10 Ready
- Search Patients
- View Appointments
- View Patient Face Sheet
- Create Chart Notes (SOAP Notes)
- Review Chart Notes
- Prescribe Medications
- View and Order Labs
- View Questionnaires filled by Patient
- Add codes for Billing / Claims
- Offline charting
- Login to the "ChARM Chart Note" with your ChARM EHR credentials.
- Choose an appointment or search the patient to create chart note.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently discovered the app and I have been using it since, but unless I'm doing something wrong, I would love to be able to make appointments from the app too, and don't have to leave the app, to go to your site to make the appointment in the calendar.
I also have a pain pic in the site that didn't transfer to the app.
No comprehensive note? Limited capabilities. Like that you can chart offline but SOAP notes are so ugly when complete. It's been almost 2 years since this has been updated. Too long!
- MedicalMine Inc.
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MedicalMine Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.