Charm is a companion for Twitter, to collect and curate Tweets.
Organise Tweets into collections, save your favourites, bookmark articles for later, cue up a playlist of new music, or transcribe conversations. Tell stories and jokes, capture Tweetstorms and threads. Charm includes search tools to curate live events, too.
Charm works with the Twitter app you already use: Whether you prefer Twitter, Tweetbot, Twitterrific, the Twitter website, or any other app, Charm’s system-wide extension and multi-tasking support makes Collections avilable anywhere.
Collections are a native Twitter feature and can be viewed on Twitter through the web or Twitter apps. Charm doesn't store your data, and people do not need Charm for you to shared your collections with them. You can even embed Collections on the web using Twitter’s own publishing tools.
Twitter is an unrelenting tumult of what’s happening in the world; Charm is a simple tool to help make sense of it, for yourself and to share with others.
Well, hello again. It's been a little while! It's nice to be back. With this release, Charm is up to date with all modern iOS devices, ready for a whole new generation of curation and storytelling with Twitter.
New in version 2:
# Charm for iPad
Charm was originally designed for lightweight curation on the fly. In 2.0 you can go pro, with a fully realised Charm for iPad.
* A full, multi-column layout taking advantage of larger displays.
* iPadOS multi-tasking support: Drag-and-drop curation of Tweets between apps.
* See a Tweet quoted in a news story? Just drag it right into Charm.
* You can also collect from the Twitter app and website. In Charm 2.0 Bookmarks, Moments and Twitter's full-featured search can be curation sources, just by dragging Tweets into Charm.
# Twitter improvements
* Support for displaying Quote Tweets, multiple images, and video.
* Modernised Tweet display and formatting.
* Easily pick your Twitter account using the native Twitter app, when installed.
* Compose 280 character Tweets.
# Much more…
* Support for full-screen display on all modern iPhones and iPads, plus landscape orientation improvements.
* User interface refinement and polish, improved layout and iconography.
* App is smaller, faster and more efficient. Some extraneous features from the old Twitter integration have been removed.
* Improved support for adaptive text accessibility.
* Integrated tips and tricks for using the app.
* Curated collections can now be re-ordered using native drag-and-drop. The old “reorder mode” from Charm 1.0 has been removed; you no-longer need to tap the toolbar button to start rearranging collections.
* Now access settings, accounts, news, updates, and application help by tapping your user icon in the toolbar.
* You can now more easily access the collection editor with a long-press on a collection in the index view.
* v2.0.0: Fixed crash when trying to collect Tweets shared via the Twitter mobile website.
* v2.0.1: Fixed issue where the Twitter auth page could appear unexpectedly when launching via deep links.
* v2.0.2: Fixed crash when adding a Tweet to an empty collection via drag and drop.
Thank you for using Charm — it means an awful lot that you and so many others have been dedicated to it over years. I hope you appreciate the update as much as I've enjoyed building it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is very useful! I really would enjoy a feature that allows you to swipe through your videos while their on full screen though. Just could make it easier for when I’m binging my favorite videos instead of minimizing and clicking the next.
Glad the update is here. And happy that the development is ongoing. I use the app regularly and it does the job very well. For my needs I would like to have the ability to log into more than one account at a time. This would allow me to move curated entries between the accounts, maybe most do not need that requirement, but it is crucial for me.
Keep up the good work.
Easy to Make, Edit Collections Now
This app is easier to use than Tweetdeck for making and editing Collections. Click any tweet > Share > add to a Collection. Great for collecting and sharing tweetstorms, your own best-of tweets or anything else you want to curate. Can display tweets in various order and rearrange later.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.