Bank securely with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your investments with J.P. Morgan and your Chase accounts: monitor your credit score, budget and track monthly spending, send and receive money with Zelle® and deposit checks.
Manage your accounts
• Review activity in all of your accounts: checking, savings, credit card, home, auto, business and commercial banking
• Deposit a check
Manage your investments with J.P. Morgan
• Get commission-free trades for stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds and more
• Use portfolios designed by us and matched to your goals
Payments: Convenient ways to pay
• Send and receive money with Zelle
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments for your Chase credit card and other bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
Chase Credit Journey®: Check your credit score
• Take control of your credit, know where you stand, and set a score goal
• Receive free identity monitoring to help keep your information safe
Budget: Get a clearer picture of your finances
• See daily spending insights at a glance
• Set up your budget and track debit/credit card transactions
• Grow your savings consistently with Autosave
Security: Keep your money safe & secure
• 24/7 fraud monitoring for unusual account activity
• Lock and unlock your account if you misplace your card
Rewards, offers & deals
• Track and redeem your Chase rewards
• Earn statement credit by using Chase Offers with eligible credit/debit cards
Connect with Chase
• Schedule a meeting with a banker
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a representative 24/7
• Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text.
• There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
• For illustrative purposes only—not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. The projections or other information generated regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results
• Commission-free online trades apply to trading in U.S. listed stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), and options. Option trades are subject to a $0.65 per-contract fee. Sales are subject to a regulatory transaction fee of between $0.01 and $0.03 per $1,000 of principal. There are costs associated with owning certain investments, including mutual funds and ETFs. Offer terms and pricing are subject to change and/or termination. Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply. See chase.com/online-investing-pricing for terms and conditions.
• Options contract and other fees may apply.
• J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which offers investment products and services through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. Certain custody and other services are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMCB). JPMS, CIA and JPMCB are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
• NOT A DEPOSIT
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NO BANK GUARANTEE
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• Face ID, iPhone, iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• Equal Opportunity Lender
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love But Needs An Expansion!
I have been banking with Chase for years now and I love it! Best experience I have ever had and don’t get me started on why. The in person experience is amazing, easy, and welcoming. The app is easy to navigate and has so many ways of tracking budgeting and how much you spend on what. Thanks to having the app I have been able to see how much I spend on things I don’t need and how much I can use that “fun” money, that I though prior to the app, was “fun” money, and use it for necessities! Before I had a look at those aspects, I couldn’t be trusted with money. Now I’m able to spend stress free!! The financing aspect is perfect! My husband has a new car and we are both pleased with payments!
!!!!!!I am however trying to not pick up my phone as much anymore and I could totally see me using an Apple Watch Chase app! Sometimes I have my phone at the bottom of my purse and we all know how that goes😂. I would love my watch to notify me on a confirmed transaction with the amount and be able to check my accounts without fishing for my phone. Please consider the idea of an app for the Watch! It would be so useful! Either install an app or just send notification to the Watch about the transactions with the amount.
Great App but Slight Accessibility Challenge
I have found this app to be easy to use, and it appears to be accessible with screen readers. I have only come across a slight challenge that may make this app difficult to use for blind users. When you use the app to sign up for online banking, you are only given a five or ten minute session before your progress is lost. For a blind user, this is not enough time for card activation because we can't read the card number, meaning that we need to use a special software to scan the card and read the number aloud so we can type it. This process alone took me long enough to time out my session so when I finished typing the number my progress was lost. People who are blind simply can't read and type as fast as sighted people, so these sessions are not long enough. I understand that this is for security, but to make this app more accessible, I recommend thirty minute sessions. If this is not possible, another option would be to add an option to the session time out screen saying user is still there. Instead of just telling you the session will time out in one minute, it could ask if you are still there and if the user does not answer within a certain time it will automatically log off. I thank anyone who has read and considered this feedback, as well as any developers who could work to implement it.
Mortgage experience and mobile experience stink
I was a chase credit card customer and the app was always fine for what I needed. We’re currently going through the home loan process and your app is embarrassingly terrible. I can’t believe such a large bank has an app that can’t render on an iPhone. For two or three weeks we had someone listed in the app as part of our loan team and it wasn’t the correct rep. We kept reaching out to him with no response, come to find out that we got put with a different rep but the app doesn’t update that detail into the loan moves into a new status. What?! The screens are all tiny and you can’t zoom in!! You can’t download the documents from your phone either. You also can’t go into the mortgage portal and open a document and try to go back and do something. The app signs you out instantly. The reps even mentioned how terrible it was. Anytime I use the app to look for tasks I have to close the app and re log in multiple times. The message your team function is completely useless. Our rep told us she doesn’t get a notice when we message through that method and to email her instead. Why the heck even put it there?! We also have been asked repeatedly to upload the same information over and over. According to the rep, they have tons of issues seeing our documents and they get “lost”. How reassuring. It’s only the biggest purchase I’ve ever made and all of my personal information. Y’all need to fix these issues. This app is bad.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 338.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.