Bank securely with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your investments with J.P. Morgan and your Chase accounts: monitor your credit score, budget and track monthly spending, send and receive money with Zelle® and deposit checks.
Manage your accounts
• Review activity in all of your accounts: checking, savings, credit card, home, auto, business and commercial banking
• Deposit a check
Manage your investments with J.P. Morgan
• Get commission-free trades for stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds and more
• Use portfolios designed by us and matched to your goals
Payments: Convenient ways to pay
• Send and receive money with Zelle
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments for your Chase credit card and other bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
Credit Journey: Check your credit score
• Get your credit score for free
• Help shield yourself from identity fraud with credit monitoring
Budget: Get a clearer picture of your finances
• See daily spending insights at a glance
• Set up your budget and track debit/credit card transactions
• Grow your savings consistently with Autosave
Security: Keep your money safe & secure
• 24/7 fraud monitoring for unusual account activity
• Lock and unlock your account if you misplace your card
Rewards, offers & deals
• Track and redeem your Chase rewards
• Earn statement credit by using Chase Offers with eligible credit/debit cards
Connect with Chase
• Schedule a meeting with a banker
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a representative 24/7
• Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text.
• There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
• For illustrative purposes only—not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. The projections or other information generated regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results
• Commission-free online trades apply to trading in U.S. listed stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), and options. Option trades are subject to a $0.65 per-contract fee. Sales are subject to a regulatory transaction fee of between $0.01 and $0.03 per $1,000 of principal. There are costs associated with owning certain investments, including mutual funds and ETFs. Offer terms and pricing are subject to change and/or termination. Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply. See chase.com/online-investing-pricing for terms and conditions.
• Options contract and other fees may apply.
• J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which offers investment products and services through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. Certain custody and other services are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMCB). JPMS, CIA and JPMCB are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
• NOT A DEPOSIT
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NO BANK GUARANTEE
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• Face ID, iPhone, iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• Equal Opportunity Lender
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
• Support for new iOS 15 time sensitive notifications.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Keep in mind: Features are subject to customer eligibility.
Ratings and Reviews
It's excellent, packed with technology
I have done a review of the chase app over a year ago and had a lot to gripe about. I hated the fact that you had to accept quickpays. I also hated the fact that you needed to login to conduct transactions after you used your finger print to get into your app. Both of these annoyances have been fixed with this update. I absolutely love the way chase deducts the money for Bill pays right on the spot. It makes your balances so much easier to manage. I love the freshness and the high-tech feel of the app. One area for improvement would be to allow a direct dialed phone call to a representative right from the app having already completed the authentication process. Also, allow the app to show images of all transactions, including deposits just like BOA does. Other than those 2, the app is perfect.
Update. I also love managing my brokerage account right through the app with the ability to move money quickly between my brokerage and checking account. This app is really the best of the best in the banking world.
Mortgage experience and mobile experience stink
I was a chase credit card customer and the app was always fine for what I needed. We’re currently going through the home loan process and your app is embarrassingly terrible. I can’t believe such a large bank has an app that can’t render on an iPhone. For two or three weeks we had someone listed in the app as part of our loan team and it wasn’t the correct rep. We kept reaching out to him with no response, come to find out that we got put with a different rep but the app doesn’t update that detail into the loan moves into a new status. What?! The screens are all tiny and you can’t zoom in!! You can’t download the documents from your phone either. You also can’t go into the mortgage portal and open a document and try to go back and do something. The app signs you out instantly. The reps even mentioned how terrible it was. Anytime I use the app to look for tasks I have to close the app and re log in multiple times. The message your team function is completely useless. Our rep told us she doesn’t get a notice when we message through that method and to email her instead. Why the heck even put it there?! We also have been asked repeatedly to upload the same information over and over. According to the rep, they have tons of issues seeing our documents and they get “lost”. How reassuring. It’s only the biggest purchase I’ve ever made and all of my personal information. Y’all need to fix these issues. This app is bad.
Terrible Customer Service and App
First of all I rarely leave negative reviews, if my experience is less than satisfactory I will simply choose to leave no review rather than a negative one. That said the Chase bank as well as their app left me little choice. Let’s start with the app. For weeks I could not even use it because every time I tried signing in it would crash forcing me to use a cumbersome web browser for my mobile banking. Once the app started working (about a month and several updates later) I found it to have way less features and to be much less organized than any other banking app I have used. This alone was disappointing however their customer service is even worse which I find quite disturbing for an organization that handles ones finances. They seem to know very little of what they are doing as they misplaced several important documents that I had faxed them directly from a bank branch claiming they had not received them forcing me to spend hours sending them though several different formats. After this I call back only talk to a different representative to find out they had received the fax a week ago when I had sent it originally. This alone was very frustrating but to make it worse customer service was very unfriendly and unhelpful which I found quite unprofessional for a banking institution. Sadly from my experience I would not recommend this app nor chase bank itself. Sorry
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 308.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.