ChastiKey acts as a keyholder that will store and hide combinations that you've set your locks and personal safes to, for a variable or fixed duration of time.
ChastiKey has two types of locks, each with a number of settings. Fixed locks and variable locks.
Fixed locks run their duration without changing.
Variable locks uses a card based system which will increase or decrease in duration depending on the cards in play.
You can have multiple locks running at the same time if needed.
You can also share locks with other users and when other users load your shared locks you can increase/decrease the duration of their lock if it's a fixed lock, and add/remove cards to their lock if it's a variable lock.
ChastiKey could be used for a number of purposes where you want to lock something away in the safe and don't want access to it until a later date. Here's just a few examples on how you could use ChastiKey:
• Lock away money, or a credit card to reduce the chance of spending it.
• Lock the refrigerator shut to remove the temptation of eating the chocolate, or drinking the beers kept inside.
• Lock away your cigarettes to help give up, or reduce the amount you smoke.
• Lock away your TV remote and be more productive.
- Added an account transfer screen, to enable transferring of data to future replacement apps.
- Made the order of sticky cards and yellows consistent throughout the app and URL QR codes, putting stickies before yellows (including when creating new locks).
- Fixed: You can no longer tap locks and go to the card picking screen when the "Checking for Updates" message is shown.
- Fixed: Fanatical lockee role was missing for some users on the different follower screens.
- Fixed: Test lock flag was missing on 'Lockee wants your decision' recent activity item.
- Fixed: You could change pages on the card picking screen when the picked card was visible.
- Fixed: Yellow cards wouldn't add any reds if the number of reds to be added would go over the red card limit.
- Fixed: Minimum version required on shared locks was being set incorrectly if the lock had resets.
- Fixed: Auto resets that were paused may have been sending notifications when the auto reset was originally due.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the simple evilness
What a wonderful way to enforce self discipline.
May I suggest photos of the keyholders appear when we check in daily? Even if they are imaginary, it would be a psychological boost. Also, let me pick my keyholder and assign their level of strictness?
Great first experiences with both bots and my first holder. Well programmed responsive app. Looking forward for v.2.4 or better for iOS; most of the recent offered locks are now for this version. Additional features spice things up even more!
Best keyholding app
I love this app, it’s awesome for those who want to try their kinky sides. This app needs more updates and more features.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Cross
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2017 Kevin Cross
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key $4.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 5 Keys $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.