Chatous allows you to chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about.
The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real - stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking with and bring the conversation to life through photo sharing.
• Find people interested in topics you care about by posting or selecting a #hashtag. You'll be connected with someone who chose the same tag.
• Messages, conversations, and all other activity on Chatous are seamlessly synced to our web platform (www.chatous.com) - experience the freedom of true cross-platform compatibility!
• Easily share disappearing photos, videos, and audio messages! Tap the + icon in a chat to quickly share a moment with a friend.
• Share your favorite YouTube videos in a chat
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mediocrity in its Purest Form
The app is alright. It servers it’s purpose, talk to somebody random for 15 minutes when you have literally nothing else to do. It would be nicer if the paid features were a one time purchase instead of paying a small amount multiple times, though. The app itself can have framerate issues after extended use, but it doesn’t matter that much since it’s just a texting app really, and the lag is fixed with a restart. The one feature this app could really use is an option to appear offline so other people can’t see if you have it open or not.
I’d complain about the people on the app but that’s not the developers’ fault so.
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB
Take my ideas and use em
It’s a good app I use to use when I was young but I downloaded it again two days ago and not much has changed but add a dark mode and make it where you can reply from notifications and over time it deletes ended chats so there’s just not a bunch there or at least let us select multiple chats to delete at once and if you wanna make some money off the coin system add ads in return for coins no one is gonna buy coins for your overpriced prices but besides that the app is fun to text new people and stuff so yea I hope you take my ideas into consideration good luck
A Gold Bar In The Sewer
Not going to lie, my experience on this app wasn’t very good, there were quite a lot of creepy men and boys who just wanted to groom me into sexually assaulting myself for their sick twisted enjoyment, although I did have some okay experiences.
And out of the whole cesspool, the last person I met on Chatous was my soulmate. Two years later, I moved over a thousand miles to be with him and we’re getting married soon. So I do owe Chatous a 5 star for giving me the man I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.
- Chatous Inc.
- 83.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Chatous, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 700 tokens $4.99
- 2000 Tokens $9.99
- 5000 Tokens $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.