Search for cheap airline tickets
- We analyze air tickets - we compare prices and layover options, finding the cheapest air tickets and the most convenient flight options (direct or with a comfortable layover).
- Searching for air tickets doesn't take much time - we filter and sort all the options for you. And you can buy cheap air tickets. How do you like the idea?
- You can subscribe to notifications about the cheapest air ticket, the most convenient one or the most direct flight (yes, this is possible as well). This way you can keep track of changes in the cost of plane tickets. As soon as the price changes, we will send you a notification.
- But these are not all of the subscriptions! You can also subscribe to the search for air tickets from your city and catch cheap tickets for a plane that flies in the most unexpected direction. What a surprise!
- We also have a "Price Schedule" - it helps you buy a cheap ticket if you are not tied to the departure date.
- And the "Price Map" - in case you have not yet decided on your destination. The map shows both domestic and international flights.
- We save the passengers' passport information so that next time booking a flight won't take much time.
- It's so comfortable to plan weekend trips with us, to fly on Saturday morning and to go back on Sunday evening.
- And maybe you want to see around during the stopover - we will tell you which option is the most convenient if you want to see another city during the trip (also this type of air tickets is cheaper).
- Our developers made app filters for any occasion, including for tickets with luggage and filtering for aircraft models.
- If you don't want to search for flights on exact dates, you can choose one or several months and we will find plane tickets in a given range.
By the way, it's not only plane tickets search. We can also search for:
- Accommodation with recommendations according to your interests: business trip, family, romantic, good for instagram and so on.
- Guided and self-guided tours.
- Cars and transfers to get from the airport to the hotel. And wherever else you want to go
Download the Aviasales app now to start traveling and buy tickets.
*** The application from aviasales.com allows you to find the lowest possible cost of an air ticket. We do not sell anything, we help you find flights online with the best conditions.
We're constantly working to improve your flight search experience. In this update, we are preparing the app for the future amazing features and made several improvements to speed up the search process.
Ratings and Reviews
Jetradar is not a scam and doesn’t sell tickets
It is a travel search engine. I can’t believe all the reviews from people saying this app/site scammed them. They can’t take your money because they don’t sell anything. Just like google doesn’t take your money they connect you to sites that do. If you have an issue, it’s with the travel vendors.
I have used this app over 30+ times and it has saved me thousands of dollars over past few years.
My only lament is I miss the feature where you could search for cheap flights with open ended destinations. Either way, keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
You're absolutely righth! Thanks for feedback 💙
Cheap ticket nightmare service
I researched this app, and thought I would try it out. Found a great price on the ticket. The kicker was you don’t actually buy the ticket through this app, it diverted my purchase to a different service called Mytrip. I saw a confirmation on my purchase for about 2 seconds then the screen switched back to Jetradar. I did not receive a confirmation nor a receipt email. I need the receipt for reimbursement as this is business travel. I wound up calling Mytrip’s customer service number, which was an international call, and was placed on hold two separate calls totaling an hour and a half. Very difficult to actually speak with someone. The finally picked up the phone and I was sent my confirmation, but was told to sign into Mytrip’s system to get a copy of the receipt.
Well, their system doesn’t recognize me as a customer so, I can’t sign in and get the receipt, I’ve been attempting to rectify this for two weeks now through email. They respond to your inquiry that it takes a week and a half for them respond. A week and a half goes by and they send a follow up that they need more time. Their response to inquiry, “I’m not able to sign into your system and get a receipt was”: “just sign in and follow these steps...” I guess I will be waiting another two weeks for them to hopefully realize that they didn’t address my issue. Or maybe, I’ll sign up for an international calling plan so I can sit on hold for an hour and a half again to get this resolved.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, our app is only a search engine. But we are always ready to help you in communication with our partners. You can contact our support team (Profile – About Jetradar – Contact us), we will try to help you.
Avoid avoid bad news
The app sends you to Cheapflightsfreaks. I had the worst experience with this company and don’t recommend anyone to use this company unless you are 110% sure you are traveling. This 110% also includes if the world 🌎 is going to end because they will not refund your money and if they do they will keep a large amount of it. I bought a round trip flight ✈️ while the pandemic 😷 was low. Once the cases started going up all around the world the airlines made changes to the schedule flights and according to the airlines rules the changes were considered major changes and gives me the option to cancel with a full refund. so I decided to cancel the flight and obtain a full refund because of the major changes and since I was traveling with my family and the Covid were going up worldwide. I contacted this company since I bought the tickets with them and explained the situation. After a long time on the phone and many calls I finally got a partial refund. They kept over $700 dollars for no reason even though the airlines issue a full refund since they made the changes. They make you agree to their terms if you want the partial refund. Worst customer service and company I dealt with. Is better to go with the airlines. Stay away 👎
Developer Response ,
Hello! Ticket agencies and airlines determine the return conditions. They look at the ticket fare, airline rules, and seller conditions. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your ticket. We will ask the agency for information.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Go Travel Un Limited
- 177.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Go Travel Un Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Business class notifications $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.