Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in a Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Shortcuts or Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• Organize your cheats with folders and titles.
• Protect your cheats with Passcode Lock (Pro feature).
• Sync between all your iOS devices via iCloud (Pro feature).
• Multiple sizes, styles, and colors.
• Tap a cheat to open it. Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Cheatsheet also has a “Today widget” with options to copy or delete cheats.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Syncs to your iPhone via iCloud (Pro feature).
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Sticker Pack: Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Remove limits on the widget, keyboard, and Watch app.
• Protect your cheats with Passcode Lock.
• Organize your cheats with folders.
• Sync your cheats between your devices with iCloud.
• Cheatsheet Pro is a simple, one-time purchase. Cheatsheet for Mac is sold separately.
• Purchases help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)
Cheatsheet is now available in Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a real fan of Cheatsheet, both for my iPhone and my iPad. I can quickly tap and provide and personal contact info, including any of my several email addresses, but have also found it a convenient way to provide info for all of my vehicles, insurance info, and some other text that I have to provide repeatedly. It is far easier than Apple’s text replacement capability where you have to associate each replacement with a shortcut, which is always problematic if you happen to type this shortcut letters for anything else and the substitute text just appears, plus in Apple’s text replacement you cannot have line breaks (carriage returns).
With Cheatsheet, I can access all of my stored text strings strings as a separate keyboard. It’s super easy and extremely convenient. Support for the product is also EXCELLENT! The developer is very responsive. Great job!!!
Simple! Easy as it gets.
I love this app. I can write a quick note to myself in a tap or two. The true joy of Cheatsheet are the complications on the watch. I can put a todo without a date or time, in Cheatsheet on the phone, and it instantly shows in the phone widget, AND the watch face. I like this because it keeps the first cheat sheet item in front of me all the time on the watch without nagging me, irritating me, or getting lost in a slew of calendar events and reminders. And when I tap on the complication it pulls up the watch version on the watch and shows me all my cheats. The only issue I have ever had with it is the Red icons. I dunno why, but the red has bugged me for a long time. Selection of color would be more interesting. Ok that’s been changed, and now there’s color choices; yay! thank you!!
Great product… Perfect name
Cheatsheet is a great product that has saved time and embarrassment. I first used it as a scratchpad but I quickly appreciated its usefulness as my memory-assist (call it "off-line storage").
I use it to capture obscure information that I might want to recall quickly. Examples are formulas for calculating electrical current, dew-point, mm-to-inch conversions, and even neighbors' names.
Cheatsheet is NOT a place to store sensitive passwords as the security isn't designed for that purpose.
The very-affordable upgrade to Cheatsheet Pro has given me additional ways to organize and rapidly retrieve things that would otherwise be lost in the moment.
Great product with real productivity advantages!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Overdesigned, LLC
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Overdesigned, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cheatsheet Pro $4.99
- Small Tip $2.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Big Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.