Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in the Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• No security. Please don’t use Cheatsheet for important passwords or personal information.
• Shows up to 16 of your cheats.
• Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Select a cheat to copy, open, or delete it.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Unlock the full widget, keyboard, and Watch app, plus iCloud syncing, with one easy in-app purchase.
• Purchases will help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)
CHEATSHEET FOR MAC
Cheatsheet is now available for macOS Catalina! The app includes all the features you expect, plus iCloud syncing and a status menu for quick access from your menu bar. Search for “Cheatsheet” in the Mac App Store.
iOS 13 SUPPORT
Added support for iOS 13, including Dark Mode and multiple windows on iPad.
DRAG AND DROP
Added drag-and-drop support for iPad. Drag a cheat from the list to paste it into another app, or drag it to the edge of the screen to create a new window on iPadOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this for the widget and keyboard functionality. I use it all the time. I travel a lot so I have a note with my room number.. always one swipe away. I have URLs for software testing. Great! Then I got an Apple Watch and tried several simple note programs. None beat Cheatsheet. Did you know you can control if a cheat appears on the widget... or on a complication. You can. The only features that are not there (yet) is scribble functionality for Apple Watch and an option to not show a cheat at all on the watch. Otherwise this app is such a productivity boost. Live it.
Great tool for a specific purpose!
I love this app. It’s useful on my phone for storing bits of memory lint that don’t need 1Password’s protection. It also makes my Apple Watch more useful, so I avoid even the phone’s low friction when recalling those text items. The icon labels are a neat idea, too. Possible improvements (but not major problems): offer different color cheat icons; have a setting to turn OFF the auto-suggestions for calling/texting text strings, since many of those are false positives.
Excellent memory aid . My favorite app
I do not use Cheatsheet for every day notes and reminders. I use it for peoples names, meds, etc. that I need to remember infrequently. This watch app comes in handy. I have a bike store that I go to two or three times a year. I can’t remember the four guys names. I always check my Cheatsheet app and there are their names. When the doctors office asks what meds I’m taking, I keep them there too. Numerous other uses. I can add all my data on all my IOS devices and they sync with my watch.
- Christopher Adam Overholtzer
- 129.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Adam Overholtzer
- In-App Purchases
- Cheatsheet Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.