Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in the Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• No security. Please don’t use Cheatsheet for important passwords or personal information.
• Shows up to 16 of your cheats.
• Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Select a cheat to copy, open, or delete it.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Unlock the full widget, keyboard, and Watch app, plus iCloud syncing, with one easy in-app purchase.
• Purchases will help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)
• Fixed a bug that may have prevented some deleted cheats from appearing in “Recently Deleted”.
• Minor aesthetic improvements to the Big Sur widgets.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple! Easy as it gets.
I love this app. I can write a quick note to myself in a tap or two. The true joy of Cheatsheet are the complications on the watch. I can put a todo without a date or time, in Cheatsheet on the phone, and it instantly shows in the phone widget, AND the watch face. I like this because it keeps the first cheat sheet item in front of me all the time on the watch without nagging me, irritating me, or getting lost in a slew of calendar events and reminders. And when I tap on the complication it pulls up the watch version on the watch and shows me all my cheats. The only issue I have ever had with it is the Red icons. I dunno why, but the red has bugged me for a long time. Selection of color would be more interesting. Ok that’s been changed, and now there’s color choices; yay!
I use this app to keep track of everything. I use it so I don’t have to remember everything.
I recently had trouble with the app crashing. I reached out to the developer and he responded quickly and had me update my iOS from 13.4 to 13.4.1 and it resolved my issue. Yes, I should not have been running and beta and yes I should have checked to see if there was an iOS update, but my point is he response was quick and very helpful.
I have been using this app quite a while now. I am sure you will find it as useful as I do. I have the desktop app on my MacBook as well. Makes for a great experience.
I bought this for the widget and keyboard functionality. I use it all the time. I travel a lot so I have a note with my room number.. always one swipe away. I have URLs for software testing. Great! Then I got an Apple Watch and tried several simple note programs. None beat Cheatsheet. Did you know you can control if a cheat appears on the widget... or on a complication. You can. The only features that are not there (yet) is scribble functionality for Apple Watch and an option to not show a cheat at all on the watch. Otherwise this app is such a productivity boost. Live it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Overdesigned, LLC
- 132.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Overdesigned, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cheatsheet Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.