Check Me: Simple Checklist 4+
Simple way to handle checklist
Designed for iPad
Check Me aims to give to you the best app to handle your checklist and to-do list! With a easy UI and all the tools you would hope to find in a checklist app
- Cool, simple, and minimalist UI
- Widgets for your Home Screen
- Infinite checklists: as many checklists as you need
- iCloud sync: all your checklists will be automatically synced between all your devices
- Intuitive inputs: you will find everything you need without losing your mind
- Tools to handle a checklist better:
- Show/hide checked elements
- Clear the checklist
- Move to bottom the checked elements
- Uncheck all elements
- Remove the checked elements
- Add an item to the checklist directly from your clipboard: just make a long tap on the "+" button
- Fancy indicator for the status of the checklist
- Automatic URL recognizer: automatically find URLs inside your checklist and make it tappable
- Color customization: You will be able to choose the main color of the app, from a set of choices
- App icon customization: You will be able to change the app icon from a set of choices
Check me is in beta, which means that there probably will be significant changes in the next months, also **not all features may remain free**
If you find some bug please report it to me at email@example.com
- Icons! Now you can add an icon to a checklist, to make it more recognizable
- New dialogs! Now all the dialogs have better animation and they are in a better position
- Added the possibility to disable the confirm dialog on deleting a checklist item
- Added the checklist competition percentage also in the drawer
- Solved a lot of UI problems on checklist widgets
- Made a better dev app icon
- Resolved some issues with the checklist screen
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I spent a long time searching for a checklist type of app, and at 11:11 pm I finally stumbled upon this one. It felt like good luck, because this was exactly what I was looking for. It's minimalist, easy to use, and has the features I'm looking for (easy task creation, ability to uncheck all without deleting tasks). Apparently it's still in beta, so I'm interested to see what will come in the future. But for now I'm very pleased with what this app can do
Update: this app continues to improve so I just had to leave an update lol. I love the new features (especially list icons) and am excited for what the future holds. Great work by the developer!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! I really appreciate it.
I'm working hard to create the final version of the app before the summer, so stay tuned!
Your feedback is very valuable to me, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for new features, please don't hesitate to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your support!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giacomo Pignoni
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Giacomo Pignoni