Securely Access all your corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel.
As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your Apple mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is encrypted, without any additional actions required by you.
This application connects to a Check Point Security Gateway. Please contact your security Administrator for first-time setup. For an SSL VPN Portal application please download the “Check Point Capsule Workspace”
Administrators: Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk69540
• Securely connect to corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad with a full layer-3 VPN tunnel
• Supports SSL and IPSec (including visitor mode)
• Authentication methods: user/password, user certificate, challenge/response, one time password tokens
• VPN Connection persistency upon device roaming
• “On demand” automatic connection establishment upon access to corporate resources
• Scan a QR code or click a URL for a 1-step first-time-configuration
• API for external applications
To learn more about Check Point Capsule visit http://www.checkpoint.com/capsule/
About Check Point Software Technologies
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
fix bug in Multi-Realm
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but missing vital features
1. Needs ability to auto disable when connecting to home/internal company Wi-Fi.
2. Needs ability to auto connect when connecting to any other Wi-Fi.
3. Needs to be able to use fingerprint as method to enter password. (This one is huge).
4. I should be allowed to use special characters in my password and be able to use more characters. The current max char length is no longer sufficient for security.
Recently this app has worked intermittently. It is especially difficult to connect with my employer via my home WiFi. It’s more successful over cellular, but barely. It’s been put to our IT company and they say it’s a problem with Checkpoint, not our system. This has been going on for 2 months now.
Unable to accept new terms
I have an iPhone 7. After the new update, the links to the privacy agreement and software license agreement overlay the button that allows you to accept the new terms. It is now impossible to click the button to accept the new terms and thus use the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.