Checkbook HD offers you a quick and simple way of managing your personal finances. Luxurious iPad-oriented design (check the screenshots). Easy sync and iPad/iPhone versions combined in one app! Buy now ►►
"In a nutshell, I can’t really find what’s missing from it." AppAdvice
“Essential ledger and budgeting app for iOS.” AppCraver
Manage all your accounts with Checkbook HD and stay always aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. Add entries that change balances on your accounts manually, or import your banking records by using your bank's OFX file. You can also schedule recurring transactions, sync your data between several devices, schedule delayed transactions and clear them later on (reconcile). To visualize the activity of your accounts, use colorful charts.
Checkbook HD features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Running balance column
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Support of multiple currencies
- Restoration of previously deleted accounts (if needed)
TRANSACTIONS (green sticky note)
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Categories and subcategories
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Additional fields for organizing your records including description, payee, check #, etc.
RECURRING TRANSACTIONS (blue sticky note)
- Automatic repeating transactions scheduled as “cleared” or “not cleared”
- Regulated custom frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and any other frequency customization).
REPORTS (yellow and red sticky notes)
- Pie chart and bar chart reports showing the structure of your income and expenses
- Filter by categories and subcategories, accounts and payees
DATA AND SYNC
- Import of your banking records using your bank's OFX file
- Quick manual entry
- PIN-protected data
- Export of your data in CSV format
- iCloud storing of your data and providing it on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Mac (This feature can be turned on after the installation. All the updates occur automatically.)
- Bluetooth sync
- Great special iPad/iPhone oriented interface design (luxurious library room)
- User Guide - http://ibearsoft.com
- Feedback & Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkbook HD is truly a high quality clean product for easy personal finance management. Buy now! ►►
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great but a sudden glitch
I've been using this app for a few years. Love it. I want simple, this is simple. I inserted an expense the other day and it was subtracted. The next day the transaction disappeared, but the total was accurate. I went to rectify numbers today and when I checked January, arrowed back to December, then back to January, all of my January transactions were gone. I'm willing to purchase pro but there aren't enough reviews. I don't want to insert new transactions until you confirm this glitch has been taken care of. This is a big one. Thank you.
Another concern with upgrade is the use of two devices syncing current data from the device most recently used. I want to keep using this. I Hope you can keep it running as smooth as it has been for the last two years.
One of the best- Was Better until recently
I downloaded this app when I had the original free app but it limited the number of transactions. Then I paid for this version for about $3. Been using it close to 10 years probably. It was great up until very recently. I noticed that when I got my new phone and had to download the latest version, and make sure it was backed up with iCloud, the new version was very buggy. When I enter my passcode it starts scrolling through the data and is very annoying. Then there’s the large banner ad at the bottom that obscures part of my accounts. Constantly having to close this ad every time I open the app is VERY annoying! I rely on this app to keep track of my checking account for multiple credit unions and for multiple savings accounts. It’s very helpful for keeping me organized. Please fix it. I don’t need MoneyPro. Just liked the simplicity of this app for tracking my deposits, withdrawals and transfers between accounts. I’d consider paying for this app again, if it means the developer will fix it. Sometimes it’s crashing now as well. This app is something I use everyday, several times per day.
I had really come to rely on this app.(caveats)
This app hasn’t been upgraded now for seven months. That’s ridiculous. Do you even support it anymore? People have asked for fingerprint sign on for example(crickets from your end). Now my iPad is no longer synching with iCloud. I’ve opened a contact with support. Am I only going to hear crickets on that too? Seems like you are pushing us toward this money pro or whatever it’s called. Is that why you’re not helping us now? Some of us just want and need a good basic checkbook app. We don’t need a bunch of other bells and whistles. So what if ui isn’t the greatest. It was doing what I needed it to do, until now. I guarantee you I won’t move to another of your apps if this is your plan.
I've used this app for years now and it's completely replaced my having to make any entries in to the checkbook register. It helps me stay completely sync' with the bank. The only thing I would really like to see is fingerprint security.
- iBear LLC
- 98.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 iBear LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.