The game of Checkers is one of the most popular board game nowadays, it's played on a 8x8 squares board, always 2 players. It's a classic turn-based strategy game, where the use of the intellect will be essential.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or a beginner, in the Casual Arena’s draughts you can practice and hone your skills, both by playing against your friends, against other users of the platform or against the machine (AI).
Other checkers game highlights
• Public and private chat: talk with other players, both privately and publicly.
• Multiplayer mode: add other players to your friends list to play against them in the future or play against random opponents.
• Level system: play matches to level up and also go up positions in the Casual Arena’s world ranking.
• Rematches: easily ask for a rematch in case you lose a match.
• Training mode: play against the machine to hone your skills and strategies.
• Get exclusive designs for your personal avatar and for your matches’ boards.
To learn how to play the online checkers, we recommend you the game rules we prepared for you, you can check them here: http://www.casualarena.com/checkers/rules
Notice: You need permanent internet connection.
Terms and conditions:
Become a Vip user! You can become a Vip user with a monthly subscription that will allow you to have upgrades and exclusive elements. The subscription costs 3,99USD per month (or the equivalent in your local currency) and it offers you the following improvements:
- No ads.
- Exclusive designs and virtual elements available.
- No daily points limit.
- Access to the public chat.
- Access to exclusive game rooms.
- Add up to 150 friends.
- 7 days matches played history.
The Vip subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 3.99USD per month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Casual Arena's checkers (draughts) game is available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Have fun playing our multiplayer checkers game, download it and start playing. We’ll be waiting for you!
More games on: http://www.casualarena.com/
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hated it....no options?
With a game that been around for 100's and 100's of years and with so many variations and rules...I dont understand a developers logic for NOT including player options for 1 of the most popular, if not the most popular version of Checkers in the history of mankind? The forced capture/movement rule is totally ludacris to me? How can you enjoy this game when you dont have full control of your peices? And not including this option with the ability to turn it on and off like almost ALL other checkers game developers do is beyond me?
What’s wrong? App won’t work!
And no answers from help line.
Changed to nonstop advertising
Updated to nonstop advertising
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dinacode SL
- 228.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Dinacode SL
- In-App Purchases
- 10.000 Casualarena chips $0.99
- 40.000 Casualarena chips $1.99
- 100.000 Casualarena chips $4.99
- Monthly VIP subscription on Casualarena $3.99
- 1.000.000 Casualarena chips $17.99
- 5.000.000 Casualarena chips $64.99
- 250.000 Casualarena chips $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.